"parents are the best teacher of their children'' - agree or not?

namtuocbonghong 2 / 4  
Topic: some body said that" parents are the best teacher of their children'' do you agree or disagree with this statement?

I guess that almost all of us know about"Teacher''. Teacher can be anyone who give us knowlege, experience, and good advices..Some body said that'' parents are the best teacher of their chidren'', to my point of view, i agree this statement with two following reason:
Nash 1 / 1  
Hi,
It seems your essay is not complete yet. However, there are some grammatical mistakes in the title: parents are the best teachersfor their children'' or "parents are their children's best teachers" let me know if you want this essay for an IELTS task
OP namtuocbonghong 2 / 4  
[continue]

First of all, parents are the most important people with us, who not only given us alive but also taught us the first simple but important lessons from the bigining of our age to older ages in order to we can become a human. From the bigining of our age, parents taught us from smallest things as standing, sitting, eating to nessesary rule in sociaty,moral sense and many others thing which needed for our life,so i believed that very difficult for us to become a human without parents.
thaitam 9 / 14  
Topic:(1)some body said that" parents are the best teacher of their children'' do you agree or disagree with this statement?

I guess that (2)almost all of us know about"Teacher''. Teacher can be anyone who give us knowlege, experience, and good advices..(3)Some body said that'' parents are the best teacher of their chidren'', (4)"to" my point of view, i agree (5)this statement (6)"with" two following (7)reason:

1- somebody or someone: basic mistake!
2- amost all people: i prefer it.
3- again Somebody.
4- in
5- with
6- by
7- reasons.
OP namtuocbonghong 2 / 4  
[continue]

Secondary, regularly parent's teaching methods have strong influnece on their children about behaviour, conception..because they understand their children better than anyone and while others teacher may in school,in centre..found that most of them encountered difficult in teaching process, children's parents have methods to made them understand clearly and quickly what they taught. With this reason above, i really agree that point''parents are their children's best teachers''.
ruhi 1 / 2  
knowled ge,experience
Secondly , parent's teaching methods regularly have strong influence on their children's behaviour, because they understand their children better than anyone.

While others teacher may in school,in centre..found that most of them encountered difficult in teaching process While teachers may have difficulty communicating with children, children's parents have methods to made make them understand clearly and quickly what they are taught. For this reason above, I really agree with the idea that 'parents are their children's best teachers'.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / "parents are the best teacher of their children'' - agree or not?