parents are the best teachers. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

prii 1 / -  
throughout our life, we learn so much from many people. we have many teachers in our life. learning is the continuous process and we tend to learn some or the other thing throughout our life. but best of all teachers are our parents, who continues to be the part of our learning for the most of our life.

the journey of our learning starts from the birth. we learn to speak, to write, to walk, to eat from our parents. our parents prepare us before we go to schools. parents teaches their child with patience and with repeated efforts to make sure that we learn it. though child doesnt learn academic lessons from their parent, but it is not that parents cant do it. whereas no other teacher can teach a child what he learns from their parents.

parents are with a child for most of the time. parents tries to teach us what is right thing to do. parents teach their child like a teacher, guides them like a mentor, helps them like a friend and inspires them like an idol. other teachers are with the child for a part of day. since parents re with their child for most of the time atleast till their adolescent age, child copies their parents. as a new born, being naive to the world, child copies most of their parents behaviour. so it depends on the parents what they want their child to learn from them. it depends on the parents how to mould their child to become knowledgeable adult, prepared for the world, and with right morals that is the part of their personality.

so according to me, parents are the best teachers. they teach their child with love which is required for the child to understand and with right amount of strictness which is at times needed to ensure their child doesn't take the lessons lightly. their dedication, to make their child perfect human being and to be successful in life, makes parents to put in much more efforts than any other teacher.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
throughoutThroughout our life, we learn so much from many people. weWe have many teachers in our life. (this sentence has almost the same meaning as the first one, so it sounds too repetitive. Better remove it from this intro)learningLearning is thea continuous process and we tend to learn some or the other thing throughoutnew things each day our life. butBut the best of all teachers are our parents, who continues to be the part of our learning for the most of our life.
First, you should have included your full prompt in the essay for us to understand it better. Also, you should have mentioned the purpose (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL) in the title itself for us to provide you with more task related feedbacks.

Follow this structure for your introduction.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Many grammar and sentence problems. 'Yeah, really!'
Suggestion: Read as many articles as you can to improve your writing skills. This help you find some ideas and improve your vocabulary and grammar.
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
they teach their child with love which is required for the child to understand and with right amount of strictness which is at times needed to ensure their child doesn't take the lessons lightly.

They teach and discipline their child with love and right amount of strictness.Make your sentence concise as much as possible.
sayes 8 / 12 1  
1. 1st letter of word of sentence should be capital always.
2.many word are repeated.Try not to repeat word and better replace with synonyms
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
1. When you write your essay, the first thing the reader sees is your layout, which shows whole of your essay. If the layout is difficult to read, which is let's say: no spaces between paragraphs, then he/she immediately knows your writing needs more work to read.

Hence, I suggest you to leave one space every time you open a new paragraph.

2. Well, you should include the full prompt with your essay so that we can provide you with more meaningful comments.

3. Pay special attention to upper-case letters.

Home / Writing Feedback / parents are the best teachers. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer