Parents often let their children play a lot with computer and tablets in order to improve skills

Muhammad Yoki 1 / 2  
Nowaday, parents often let their children play a lot with computer and tablets in order to improve their technological skills. Do the advantages of the use of these device from an early age outweight the disadvantages.

The usage of technology has influenced human's life, whilst it cannot be denied that has many benefit. These day, the vicinity of parents permit their children to use technology like computer or tablets in the long-time using with the reason that will be sophisticated children about technology. According to the reason, I tend to think that it may have a profits of their children, but the usage it should be cared by parents.

First of all, The technology help to accelerate learning process for children. Indirectly, they will be easier to access the information relating their study which might help in their work as a student later. A good case in the recently years, the parents wish that children should be able to independent study, due to the majority of parents will be busy by their work in the work place. Therefore, the presence of computer completed by cutting-edge application providing study-online through the application such as educational web, Skype as well as the others. However, avoiding the appropriation of computer, the parent role is a very profound necessary, since parent should control tablet use of their children. Hence, children are able to use wisely and obtain a lot of feedback from it.

Secondly, giving the chance to children to explore knowledge through available computer. Generally, in the childhood, they want to looking for new experience which is not knew by them. As a result, through utilizing of the gadget, they can build a new idea and experience only a click button's gadget. To show an example, Nowadays, many children have predominant pretension about outside of the world such the space, animal and plant world, whereas their parent do not understand about it. Hence, the vicinity of parents use tablet or computer to teach about it, commonly they utilize computer's application like You Tube, Google and the others providing videos and visual-graphics. As a result, many children prefer and more spirit to study.

Ultimately, the utilizing of computer have an tremendous profit of the growth of children's knowledge that will be master about technology and science. Furthermore, parent play a part of gadget use, as a result they can avoid an appropriation of computer.
Adhanice 1 / 3  
Please, pay attention on the question and carefully on ur idea about to access information by the gadgets because it is difference with the internet usage.

Many thank :)
moh_jawahir - / 7 1  
Hi ... Yokii ...
let me give you some suggestions,

... that has many benefits. These days, the vicinity of parents permits their children to use

... that it may have a profits of (...) the usage of it should be ...

The technology helps to accelerate learning ...
... the information relating to their study which ...

A good case in the recently years, the parents wish that ..., (you may lack an ordinary verb) due to (it needs because or etc) the majority of parents ...

the presence of computer is completed by ...

giving the chance to children to explore knowledge ... (you may lack one verb)

hey want to looking look for new experience which is not knew known by them

whereas their parents do not understand about it.

the vicinity of parents uses tablet or computer (...) and the others providing provide videos ...

Ultimately, the utilizing of computer have has an a tremendous profit of (...) knowledge that will be master about in technology and science. Furthermore, parents play a part ...

Hope this helps,
keep cheers,

Moh. Jawahir

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents often let their children play a lot with computer and tablets in order to improve skills