Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Parents are crucial in the upbringing of child as good member of society.

docR13 1 / -  
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Any civilized society is known for the good members it has in it.Although parents are considered to teach children how to be good members of society, the school also have role to play.In my view both have equal importance to make child a good member of society.

Children spent majority of their time in home sp parental teaching has effects in inculcating good values in them.They make child realize and follow respecting elders,not tom indulge in bad habits like smoking ,drinking,drugs which is harmful to their future life.It had bben observed that childrens from broken families or disturbed parental relationship background tend to have anti-social behaviour in their adulthood.

Schools are regarded temples of knowledge which had given many great scholars to the country.Children developed broader view of world ,gives them an oppurtunity to interact with other chjildren with differnt ethnic background.They learn about contribution made by science inthe upliftment of mankind.

So,finally in my view ,parents are crucial inthe upbringing of child as good member of society.The school in their own impart major guiding principles that makes a good society .Both are important in their own way and significance of either cannot be undermined.

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents are crucial in the upbringing of child as good member of society.