Parents should encourage their children learn a secondary language as soon as possible

jemmy 2 / 3  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather that secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, an increasing number of people are concerned about when should their children begin to study a foreign language. some people think that the primary school is the best time for children to learn a second language. others argues that children who enter secondary have better linguistic ability to learn a second language. My view is that it is better for children learning a foreign language when they are in primary school instead of secondary school.

firstly, it is clear that children have good linguistic capacity in their early age. there are a lot of examples shows that children who grow up in a family with bilingual environment can speak two different language frequently in their young age. therefore, the earlier the students learn a foreign language, the better result they can get.

Moreover, children in primary school can spent more tine on a secondary language than whose students in secondary school. the reason is that primary student have less curriculums than secondary student. student in middle school have various lessons like history, politics, physics and so on, which lead to less time spend on learning a foreign language.

There also have advantage of leaning second language in secondary school. those second school student always have better self-control ability than primary student. they maybe addiced by learning language then they really interested in it. however, those students are raw in the real world. this is because some course like history, physics and chemistry are more attractive than a goreign language.

In sum, the parents should encourage their children learn a secondary language as soon as possible. this is not only can get a better bilingual ability, but also become more competitive in the global environment in the future.
NewUser 3 / 6 1  
This is a very nicely written essay. Couple of suggestions I could think of ...

My view is that it is better for children learning a foreign language when they are in primary school instead of secondary school.

you should try to rephrase it and make it different from how it is stated in the question

less curriculums than

curriculums is a collective noun

less time spend on learning a foreign language

less time spent

Little more use of pronouns than needed ..
someSome people think that the primary school is the best time for children to learn a second language. others argues that children who enter secondary have better linguistic ability to learn a second language.

... start sentences with capital letters even during your practice sessions. It's a healthy habit and also less distractions for us to provide you with comments. We love neat and tidy essays :D

others argues

Others argue / Other person argues

it is clear that children have good linguistic capacity in their early age.

....Actually research finding have proved this is a misconception. They say the adults are better at picking up a language. It is that children are not sensitive about how they present their ideas, especially with making mistakes when they talk :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents should encourage their children learn a secondary language as soon as possible