Parents are imperative to teach their children - even more than the professional teachers

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
Question:
Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree?

Answer:

Introduction
Parents play an important role to educate their children. From that stand point, I totally agree that parents have an extremely good impact for their children. Both of them can develop people's capability to become the persons who know important things in the world more than the professional teacher that people have in school.

Conclusion
In conclusion, parents are imperative to teach their children and teach anything with a valuable lesson. Although some people believe that stake holder in the school can do such as activity. In my view, parents are the best one for developing people's capability.
Dipa19 8 / 13  
In conclusion, parents are imperative to teach...

this is my alternative

to sum up, education from parents is very crucial for children, it is because parents teach them anything in particular valuable matter

Although some people believe that stake holder ===> stakeholder, this word is one word.
swr10 10 / 16 2  
From that stand point --> standpoint , I totally agree that ...

Although some people believe that stake holder --> stakeholders in the school can do ...
... one for developing people's capability --> capacity .

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents are imperative to teach their children - even more than the professional teachers