Parents have been through a lot of things, that's why I believe that they are outstanding teachers

Dipa19 8 / 13  
Introduction

In the world people believe that parents are most outstanding teacher. In my standpoint i agree with that opinion, because the parents have been through a lot of things. They could tell his experience valuable to people in order for people does not to repeat mistake and that people could to follow a good track of them.

Conclusion
To sum up, although the teacher in school is a good teacher for the student. I assume that parents are best in the world. I would suggest that people should honor, and respect for their parents who gave birth.
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
==>In the world, people believe that parents are the most outstanding teachers.

... because the parents have been through a lot of things .
==> it will be perfect if you explain the "a lot things" that you mentioned. so the readers will understand perfectly about what you really mean.

They could tell his experiencevaluable to people in order for people does not torepeat mistake and that people ...
==> they share their experiences to others in order they will not do the mistake that my parents did.

hopefully its useful ..
Hi Dipa19, please find the suggested modifications below;

Introduction

- In the worldA lot of people believe
- that parents are the most outstanding teacher.
- In my standpoint I agree
- with thatthis opinion,
- They could tell t his valuable experience valuable
- does not to repeat
- the same mistake and
- that people could to follow a good track of them .

Conclusion

- To sum up, although the teachers in school
- are the best in the world.
- respect for their parents who gave birth.

There you have it Dipa, the above corrections are mainly on your sentence construction and for future reference, mind the minor details of your sentences such as your linking verbs and forms of the words you incorporate in your sentences.
rian31 14 / 22  
hai dipa
i have some suggestions for you
i hope it helps

In the worldNowadays, people believe that parents ...
In my standpoint I agree with that opinion, ...
... experience valuable to people in orderfor people does not to repeat mistake and that peopledweller could to follow ...

... teacher in school is a good teacher for the student.

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents have been through a lot of things, that's why I believe that they are outstanding teachers