Parents and school as a place for children to get knowledge and friendly habits in society.

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to learn this.

Becoming parents are biggest responsibility for keep their children. One of working by parents teach their children become useful for citizens, good member and friendly with the other. On the other hand, school is one of place children to get information and knowledge how to be good people which can help other people. Some people argue that, parents should teach children how to be good member of society and other say school is the place to learn about this. In my view, parents and school are the place of children to get knowledge and habbit become friendly in society.

Parents are good teacher after study in the school. Behavior of parents are the key of children to be good people. Children will imitate the habbit their mother and father. Because of this situation, parent become teacher for their children. Parent must teach their children how to be good members for society, they must give good example and explanation the benefit to be useful for other human. For example, if there are people get problem such as their neighboar, parents will help and give explanation to their children about helping of people is important because you live always need other people. People cannot life without other people, so become good members bring advantages for life. So, parent are the first teacher in the world.

However, school is the place of children to get new experience. It will become place of children to show their ability, how to help other people, especially for their school environment. For example, if there are friend do not understand about the lesson, indirectly children must teach to help their friend to understand about the lesson or when teacher give task, they can learn together and become useful friend.

In conclusion, parents are the first teacher for children to get good behavior and school is the place to get other information how to become good members and in the school are place to applicate their habbit and behavior which give their parent. So, parents and school place of children to get knowledge and applicate becom friendly human.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
INTRODUCTION

overall, I can catch your idea here, but the way you presented your sentence causes difficulty for the readers to comprehend your paragraph.

NEED TO ENHANCE YOUR LEXICAL RESOURCE. AVOID REPETITION, NOT ONLY ABOUT FOR THE IDEAS BUT ALSO THE WORDS

Becoming parents are a biggest responsibility, ESPECIALLY for keepRAISING their children WELL . One of working by parentsPARENTS DUTIES IS TO teach their children HOW TO become useful for citizens, (...) with the otherS . On the otherONE hand, school is one ofA place FOR children to get information and knowledge OF how to be A good people which ...

ALTHOUGH Some people argue that, parents ARE THE ONES THAT should teach children (...) of society and WHILE other say school is the BEST place to learn (...) get knowledge and habbit become friendly in society.

BODY PARAGRAPH

body 1:

Behavior of parents are the key of children to be good .........................give good example and explanation the benefit to be useful for other human.

THIS IS AN ADEQUATE IDEA AND EXPLANATION. ON THIS THREE SENTENCES, YOUR IDEA IS DEVELOPED WELL. HOWEVER, THE FIRST SENTENCE AND THE EXAMPLE TILL THE LAST SENTENCE IS INAPPROPRIATE.Another important thing that I need to emerge and keep remind to you is to fix the way you produce sentence well. Even the best idea ever will not score high since your grammatical issue affect the coherence and cohesion of your writing. GOOD LUCK

body 2:

However, school is ALSO the place of children to get new experience

TAKE THIS AS YOUR MAIN IDEA AND THEN YOUR TASK IS DEVELOP IT WELL. HONESTLY, YOU GET THE IDEA OF THE QUESTION AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO WRITE, BUT THE WAY YOU PUT EXPLANATION AND EXAMPLE IS THE ONE THAT RUIN YOUR ESSAY

CONCLUSION:
REVISE IT, SHORTLY THIS IS A GOOD CONCLUSION SINCE YOU BRIEFLY MENTION YOU MAIN IDEAS HERE. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS YOUR SENTENCE STRUCTURE, FUNCTION, AND MEANING

GOOD LUCK
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi, I want to make some comments

1. Becoming parents are biggest responsibility for keep their children ...
You can use for + keeping or to + keep, to make good structure because it is going to be double verb

2. One of working by parents teach ...
maybe this is more suitable to make clear sentence
One of parent's job is to teach their children to become ...

3. ... school is one of place for children to get information ...
You should add 'for' between place and children to make a connection

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents and school as a place for children to get knowledge and friendly habits in society.