Parents to show their children the way to become a significant person in the society

tranduchuytung 1 / -  

Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society

Nowadays, it is quite advisable for parents to show their children the way to become a significant person in the society. On the other way, many choose school to be the place to learn this. Personally, I think we should teach them in the both two environments: school and home.

There are several advantages we can gain when we have the teachers show the right way properly. Firstly we can give the children knowledge and let them practice at the same time. This method has become very beneficial when we can do two things at the same time. Besides, going to school increases the interaction between pupils, help them have more good students and broaden their view to the wider horizon.

Teachers are also responsible for teaching their children to become a good part of the society. They should combine with the teachers in school to bring up their children in the best way. As a result, when our children become adult, they will become more confident in their life and become beneficial for the society.

In conlusion, I think teachers and parents should teach their students or children altogether instead of teaching them individually. They will help their children become good members of society if they help them in the right way.
The minute I saw the length of this essay, I knew that it would not meet the minimum word requirement. Upon double checking your word count, I was able to confirm that you under wrote in the essay. 213 words means there will be a percentage deduction from your TA score based on the missing 37 words. Believe it or not, you will be starting off your presentation handicapped. That means, you already have a failing score to contend with due to the word count error. When the other spelling, grammar, and vocabulary errors are included in the final scoring consideration, you may fail to achieve even a passing band score. Next time, aim to write the 250 minimum word count. Try to develop no more than 290 words for maximum scoring consideration. Never write under the minimum word count, you practically assure yourself of failing the test when you write less than the required minimum word count.
mlee 1 / 2  
Well the length of the passage does not meet the minimum length required. Moreover, there are some phrases that do not collocate, and there are some grammar mistakes in your essay. You should proofread it more carefully to avoid these errors.

And you write in your thesis statement that we should combine the two methods but you just mentioned the advantages of schools and teachers. Therefore, it would be better for you to change your thesis statement or to write about the role of parents.

Home / Writing Feedback / Parents to show their children the way to become a significant person in the society