Ielts task 2: Parents vs teachers: development of a child.

Abdurasul 32 / 86 4  
Some people think that parents are the main influence on a child's development. Others, claim that teachers are more important.

The theme of child's development has been always hot one. However, there are various thoughts about who is responsible for it and who has more impact. The majority of people think that parents have the primary impact on it, whereas others claim that teachers are more important. Personally, I think that both sides are vitally essential for such development and the combination of parents and teachers could be the most appropriate course of action.

Firstly, for the majority of children their parents are their role models. In this sense, they always try to take after them and as a result they become similar to their parents day by day. Hence, parents have a huge impact on children's development and are people who configure child's outlook. However, in earlier times, parents had enough time to develop, to teach, to behave their children, but now both mother and father are at work. As a result, they don't have enough time to be engaged with the development of children. That is why, the number of juvenile delinquency is increasing day by day. So, in modern life teachers have priority in influencing on child's development.

Secondly, one must admit that teachers are people, who give to children education. In this sense, though, the education system is the same all over the country, but every teacher has his/her own style of teaching and ideas. Consequently, during the lesson every teacher will try to indoctrinate his/her own ideas and positions. Hence, they also have a immense impact on configuring the outlook of a child.

By way of conclusion, I once again reaffirm that the combination and supportive work of both sides is the best way forward.
JasS 10 / 30  
First of all, you should also write what tpye of quastion asking (agree - disagree? or give your opinion etc.)

every teacher has his/her own method of teaching and view

every teacher will tries
The theme of child's development has been always hot one.

Well this is not a strong hook. The hook should be catchy, interesting and at the same time it should be meaningful and relevant to your topic. This sentence is not very meaningful :(

The majority of people think that parents have the primary impact on it, whereas others claim that teachers are more important.

Your prompt does not say that the majority think so , it says;

Some people think that parents are the main influence on a child's development

.... it says only some people think so.
Always stay aligned with the prompt.
Your introduction does not contain what you think about the issue. It's important to have that in your intro.

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts task 2: Parents vs teachers: development of a child.