Today parents do not think that their kids will be better off than they were

bismillah 15 / 29 1  
MONTH IS AMERICAN DREAM

The lifes that quietly play out under the scream af headlines.In fact ,for the first time in American history,the majority of parents do not think that their kids will be better off than they were.This true is rich and poor,men and women.After all, America is deeply invested in this idea of economic transcendence,that every generation kind of leapfrogs and the one before it,earning more,buying more and being more.Media per capita income has been flat since about 2000,adjusted for inflanation.Nearly five million people lost their homes in the Great Recession,and even more of us sobered up about the lengths we were willing to go or be tricked into going ,in many predatory cases to hold that deed.Toll the funeral bells for everything that made American great.We can turn inward,lose faith in the power of institutions to change,even lose faith in ourselves or we can turn outward.The biggest danger is achieving a dream
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hi!
Here some inputs for you.

The lifesthatquietly play out quietly under the scream afof headlines.
This true is rich and poor,men and women .unclear statement
... since about 2000,adjusted for inflanationinflation.

Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Today parents do not think that their kids will be better off than they were