Task 2: As a part of education, students should spend a period of time living in another country

hungminh1907 1 / -  

living in foreign country to learn its language and culture

With the inexorable extension of transactions over the globe, the multicultural and multilingual ignorance substantially turns into a severe flaw as it vastly avert the goods delivery. This, however, gives rise to the inquiry of whether utilizing an expense of time living abroad to learn its language and culture is valuable. Having considered those views via thorough reasoning, I have come to the decision of a disposal.

When it comes to the accompanying flaws of this trend, the notion springing up to my mind is that these pupils are likely made to work ceaselessly. Studying abroad means either working ceaselessly to make ends meet or learning and fostering cognition spontaneously. Taken, for example, it may be an enlightened scenario for those whose life expenditure from their parents can be monthly replenished. However, those whose monetary supplement is considered inferior to its wealthy counterparts, are likely to be obsessed with making money to keep pace with various costs including rental fees, tuition fee,s or even travel fee, which will surely cumulatively render their well-beings down and put frontiers for their study. As such, this act may help them learn neither language nor culture well.

Additionally, having thoughts of refinement in studying overseas in their youth, students are taking a severe toll on the contribution of their talents to the country that they are living in. To practically consider, what is referred to as studying in another country may possibly turn into the permanent settlement as well as no further contribution to their own country and completely fruitless subsidies. Granted, one may claim that by being a dweller, they have the right to manipulate their study by themselves depending on flourishing conditions. That may not be wholeheartedly sound because, besides the right to decide, they also have the right to sacrifice for their country. Moreover, the government is now utilizing enormous expenditure for bettering national talents that results in provision of foreign teachers and courses which are equivalent to those in other countries. Therefore, it is irresistible to say that studying overseas is unnecessary.

In a nutshell, students should not experience studying abroad as a portion of the official curriculum in light of extravagant costs and also the loss of talented people.
The essay is heavy when it comes to word usage, but is definitely lacking in coherence and cohesiveness. Majority of the written opinion cannot be understood by a native English speaker. The problematic restatement does not do a proper job of explaining the original topic and offers an opinion that is not aligned with the extent question response requirement of the prompt. The essay has already failed based on the 1st paragraph misrepresentation alone.

The writer needed to offer a clear interpretation of the topic, this was not done in the paraphrasing section. A thought from the author that expresses a clear extent opinion in the essay was not given either. Agree or disagree. The authors response of "I have come to the decision of a disposal" does not meet the discussion instructions for the essay. No clear opinion, based on the expected writing format was provided.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2: As a part of education, students should spend a period of time living in another country