IELTS Part II: Should we invest in science education only for the country development.

vietcti 2 / 5  

Why do we need to teach more about science?

The government should invest more money in science education rather than other subjects to develop the country. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Nowadays, there are a dramatic growth in investments of the education all over the world. While, it is believe that those money should focus more on science education, I think we may also share our resources to other subjects because of some reasons which relate directly to human-being.

To begin with, it is true that science subjects have a great influence in a country's development. In technology, by having more scientists, we can invent more machines and solutions which will improve our workforce' productivity. Beside, the corporations might save a lot of money from purchasing the latest innovations from the other countries. Moreover, the development in science could lead to the improvement in healthcare system. As the results, the mortality rate and sickness absence rate which definitely effect to our economic might reduce dramatically.

However, the development of a country is not built totally from science only. There are other subjects like sports and arts which could play an important role in our society. Firstly, sports influence to out physical health. By investing in sports, schools can construct more stadiums, Olympic-sized swimming pools and other facilities which may raise the movement in playing sports among the students. Secondly, arts which include paintings and musics can affect gradually to human's mental health. By spending money on art education, we can have a high-educated artists who can contribute to the development of the art in the country.

In conclusion, in the economical society, science just account for 50% in total the others are human. Therefore, if we just stay focus on science education, our country can not fully and steadily develop as we expected.
oneouran 6 / 13 4  
Nowadays, there are is a dramatic growth in investments of in the education ... While , it is believed that those money ... share our resources to with other subjects ...

... influence in on a country's development.
Beside, Besides, the corporations ... from the other countries. ... could lead to the an improvement ... ...which definitely effect to affect our ...

... and musics music ( uncountable) can affect ... we can have a high-educated ... of the art in the country.

..., in the economical economic society, science just accounts for 50% ...
LUNA94 1 / 3  
to out our physical health.

Btw, I like your examples in third paragraph.
OP vietcti 2 / 5  
@oneouran @LUNA94 thanks you guys

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Part II: Should we invest in science education only for the country development.