The two maps presents the layout of urban planning, a period of 62 years, started in 1948. Looking at the details, before being established, the city was house settlement, business sector and the church.
Looking at the details, in 1948, there were several house residents in the central of this city with the garden in the left side of industrial area. After years, both the house and factories was knocked-down with replacing in commercial buildings. In any case, the local mall was also relocated to in front of petrol station. The old-building of local supermarket was changed into a huge commercial sector. The church located near by the canal was replaced with building the sport stadium.
An airport has been built beside the highway in the north-east of this city for replacing business sector in 1948. However, several residential houses in the south-east of this town remained unchanged over a period.