In the past, people lived in the same places since they just born until died.

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

In the past, people lived in the same places since they are born until died. For this reason, those people were always more likely to get close to their relative and their friends, but this trend would lead them to have a monotonous lifestyle and to face many difficulties in finding a job. On the other hand, people often move around they live for their lifetime where people can learn more about the different habits and get new experiences, but this can causes people live in long distance with their families and is difficult to make new friends. Therefore, I argue that living in different places is most useful for people.

People staying in the same place have benefits such as they are always close to their relatives and their colleagues. In small communities, people know who will give them a hand when they need a help. This is because everyone knows everyone else, so it can be easy to communicate with others. However, this trend also has drawbacks. It is evident that people probably not enjoyable because they live in the area monotonously, and certainly they will hard to seek for a job without communication with larger societies.

On the other hand, people today always move to other places for living. This is the best way for people to live in the different places because they can learn more about other habits. Beside that, people also can meet more people around where they live. Nevertheless, when people often move around, it can be complicated to find new friends, and also people can lose touch with their relatives.

To sum up, it seems that people living in permanent and different places have advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, I would argue that staying in the many places is better than staying in one place like people in the past as it can improve the quality of people lives.
mohjawahir 11 / 17  
... people live in long distance with their family and are difficult to make new friends.
Firda Umairoh 6 / 5 2  
I think your introduction is too bulky and over detailed. I recommend you to write this:

In the past, most people live at the same places started from they were born until they passed away. While some people think living in one place for lifetime avoid them from cultural shock and make them strongly close to their relatives and friends, I would argue that living in several different places can give people new experiences such as learning a foreign language and new culture.

...
AinunAlfatih 15 / 14 8  
Tuti, I have some suggestions for your writing :

On the other hand, people often move around they live for their lifetime where people can learn more about the different habits (from my perspective, it is better if you use "cultures" than "habits") and get new experiences.

People staying in the same place have benefits ... what are the benefits ? if you want to write the topic sentence, you have to strike to the point and then explain the reason of your statement.

I think you should try to put scientific fact or example to support your topic sentence and do not forget to give a concluding sentence in the end of your paragraph (specially for one idea paragraph).
irhame 52 / 50 25  
On the other hand, people today always move to other places for living. This is the best way for them to live in the different places because they can learn more about other habits. Beside that, inhabitants also can meet more people around where they live. Nevertheless, when ones often move around, it can be complicated to find new friends, and also people can lose touch with their relatives.

Home / Writing Feedback / In the past, people lived in the same places since they just born until died.