In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their own country.

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  

Nowadays, they have more opportunity to study abroad.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this development?

Nowadays, high quality of education becomes a compulsory part and parcel for each person. As such, people today seem to choose continuing their studies in abroad because of several reasons such as gain ne experience, better facilities and they can live as independent human. However, in the past, this trend has not popular since they think that studying abroad is difficult. As far as I'm concerned, this trend also has drawbacks, but many beneficial effects tend to superior.

On the one hand, several people in the past are likely to study in their own country because they think it is difficult to gain. For instance, people who choose to continue their studies, automatically they do not afraid of all things that they will meet in their universities like culture because they know the atmosphere in their universities. As a result, while they feel comfortable studying in their countries, they cannot explore more about themselves and their cultures since they just meet with people from own country.

Despite those drawbacks, these days, many opportunities for people who want to continue their studies in abroad. Firstly, in these days and ages, there are many scholarships that people can gain so that people only prepare themselves to enter at university that they want. Furthermore, people also have opportunity to explore their cultures with other people that they meet, and it can result to people have new knowledge. In addition, studying abroad also can help people to learn about other languages, certainly when people live in new place willy-nilly they must communicate with people there.

To sum up, it seems to me that people continuing their studies in abroad will achieve many positive influences in their lives as far as they have effort. It is imperative that people also should pay more attention with their decisions especially for education and parents also should take action to support their children about all parts like education.
- As such, people today seem to choose continuing their studies in abroad because of...

- However, in the past, this trend haswas not popular since they think that studying abroad is difficult.

- As far as I'm concerned, this trend also has drawbacks, but many beneficial effects tend to superiorsurface .

- On the oneother hand, several people in the past are likely to study in their own country because they think it is difficult to gain .

- For instance, people who choose to continue their studies, automatically they doare not afraid of all things that they will meetencounter in their universities like culture because they know the atmosphere in their universities.

- As a result, while they feel comfortable studying in their countries, they cannot explore more about themselves and their cultures since they just meet with people from their own country.

Daniel, I worked with a few sentences in this essay and you will find the corrections, I hope they will help.

In writing, make sure that the words you choose connotes with the idea and thoughts you want to impart to your readers.
This way, your readers will not only understand your essay but will also continue following your articles and that will give you good feedbacks.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / In the past, when students did a university degree, they tended to study in their own country.