The past, 100 years ago, was a discovery era, and this time significantly influenced our life today

Windachan 13 / 18 5  
In recent years, namely modern lifestyle, is different with several years ago. As such, some people believe that life now is better than it was 100 years ago. However, I personally argue that it is true when it looked by the development of science and technology.

Basically, the lifestyle in 100 years ago tends to be reputed as discovery era. Result shows of Anthropology Department by Oxford University reported that in nineteenth centuries, the socialization style among people influence the modern lifestyle in some countries. As it can be seen, there is no revealing difference between recent time and in the past about some lifestyle.

In addition, in 100 years ago is well-known as the peak of famous scientists born who has significant influence in the world. Many references according to biography of scientists explained in this era, there are many new inventions that affect the modern technology down-to-earth recent years. Therefore, there is existed correlation between living in 100 years ago and modern lifestyle which is being a part in better life now.

However, living in recent times is more beneficial for getting easy lifestyle than 100 years ago. Firstly, as the modern technology is developing, the accessibility spreads around the world very easy. For example, worker and student can enjoy some technologies which support their activity. Secondly, the development of science is becoming more popular and competitive which making human life is better. For instance, many sciences such as medical and engineering is reached by children that is useful in future for helping their life. Furthermore, the modern culture makes people having various activities which are not bored. Some people find easier to get many exercises, holidays, or spending quality time with their family. It is possible to make people enjoy and getting happy in life.

The aforementioned evidence that, although lifestyle in 100 years ago admittedly has significant influence to better life over this period, living in latest times is always better than one. Where possible, some people should be more aware with their lifestyle as a better life with considering the human right.
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
Hi winda, your writing is good but I have few comment,

In recent years, namely modern lifestyle, is different with several years ago. why is it different? As such, some people believe that life now is better than it was 100 years ago. why is it better? However, I personally argue that it is true when it is looked byat the development of science and technology. I think that your writing is not clearly enough.

You should put your hook, ideas and reasons of what you write about paraphrase in introduction. Let me try:
Advance technology nowadays changes people's lives. As such, lots of experts believe that sophisticated devices have improved person's life quality in modern era as with high class gadget, people connect to the internet every time for updating news information. Therefore, I would argue that societies' lives today is preferable than in the past having limited facilities

Home / Writing Feedback / The past, 100 years ago, was a discovery era, and this time significantly influenced our life today