The pathway of chocolate production

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The diagrams show how chocolate is produced.

The flowcharts gives information about liquid chocolate prodution from raw cacao. Overall, the process can be differed into two different stages, which are preparation of cacao beans and chocolate manufacturing.

First of all, the main ingredient which was cacao beans inside the red pods of cacao tree, is prepared before shipping. Those ripe cacao are harvested from South America, Africa and Indonesia, then white cocoa beans inside the pods is colected. Following this, the beans is fermented in a large box, and once fermented, those are sun-dried. After the beans is dry, those are collected again and putted in large sacks. These ready-to-manufactured beans then transported to the chocolate factory to be processed.

After the beans is taken to manufacturer, that raw ingredient is roasted at 350 centigrade. Next, roasted beans is crushed until the outer shell is separated from its edible part inside. The obtained inner part is processed to produce liquid chocolate. This process involve a pressing machine which force the liquid coming out of the beans.

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hai Miss Angga,
you did well in your writing. :) Here is my corrections, hope it helps you.

The flowcharts gives information about liquid chocolate prodution(misspelling : production) from raw cacao.

First of all, the main ingredient which ...
... Africa and Indonesia,then white cocoa beans inside the pods is colected(misspelling: collected) .
After the beans is dry, those are collected ...
These ready-to-manufactured beans then transported to the ...

After the beans is taken to manufacturer...
Next, roasted beans is crushed until ...
You used too much cohesive devices, such as after, next, then, and so on. This is crucial things since it will lowering your score. If you have a time to see the IELTS Band descriptor for task 1, overusing cohesive devices will result in Band 5.

Home / Writing Feedback / The pathway of chocolate production