The pattern of hybrid cars sale (2006-2008) was dominated by USA, while Japan controlled year 2009.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The bar chart compares the number of global hybrid vehicle sales in Japan, the United States and other countries from 2006 to 2009. It is noticeable that the total sales of the vehicles in 2009 was virtually double the number of that in 2006. The pattern of sales during 2006 until 2008 were dominated by the US, while in 2009 Japan showed global domination of transport sales.

To begin, the first three years during that period of time witnessed similar pattern, which was most of vehicles that use both fuel and electricity were sold by the US. The number of global sales stood at 360,000 in 2006. US contributed 250,000 of that, whilst Japan and other countries sold slightly above 50,000 transportation. 2007 saw the largest sales by US, which was 300,000. However, in the next year this number was smaller, and meanwhile Japan and other countries steadily rose from the beginning.

Turning to the one with different pattern, in 2009 Japan sold most number of hybrid transport, which was aproximately 325,000 units. Moreover, the total sales of vehicles around the world was two times larger than those in 2006.

Arundyna 12 / 16 2  
hi. let me give you some corrections.

A breakdown of the global sale of transports using both fuel and electricity in the America, Japan, and other countries over the course of three years is illustrated in the bar chart. Overall, it clearly can be seen that the hybrid vehicles which sold increased dramatically. In any case, the USA was the country with the largest total of buying.

electricity were sold by IN the US...........

Turning to the one with a (article) different pattern, in 2009 Japan sold most A (article) number of hybrid transport, which was aproximately (SPELLING) 325,000 units. Moreover, the total sales of vehicles around the world was Were two times larger than those in 2006.

Overall, you could write well.....
So far so good. The report is average in presentation and delivers all of the expectations for this type of report summary. The grammar problems are almost negligible because the logic behind the statements you made were still clear. However, I took the liberty of polishing the essay for you so that you will be able to see the potential you have to become a better writer.

... The pattern of sales during FROM 2006 until 2008 were WAS dominated by the US, while in 2009 Japan showed A global domination of transport sales.

... the first three years during that period of time witnessed A similar pattern, which was THAT most of THE vehicles that u... e sold by IN the US. ... THE US contributed 250,000 of that THE SALES, whilst WHILE Japan ... above 50,000 transportation . 2007 saw the largest US sales by US , which was 300,000. However, in the next year this number was smaller, DECREASED and mean while Japan and other countries steadily rose from the beginning .

... Japan sold THE most number of hybrid transport, which was aproximately AT APPROXIMATELY 325,000 units. ... times larger than those in THAT OF 2006.
ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
... and other countries DURING A 3-YEAR PERIOD from 2006 to 2009.
... vehicles in 2009 was virtually double OF thenumber of that in 2006's FIGURES.

... period of time witnessed A similar pattern, which ...
... sold slightly above 50,000 transportation AUTOMOBILES. 2007 saw the largest sales by THE US, which was 300,000. However, in the next year(,) this number was smaller (THAN? Because it is a comparative sign, you need to put the other resukts), and meanwhile Japan ...

Turning to the one with A different pattern, in 2009(,) Japan sold THE most GREATEST number of hybrid transport, which was UP TO aPproximately 325,000 units.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The bar chart compares the number of global hybrid vehicle sales in Japan, the United States and other countries from 2006 to 2009

You have successfully covered the intro. Yet, this report needs a slight improvement on the overview.
It is noticeable that the total sales [...] domination of transport sales.
Overall, noticeable rises were seen in the number of vehicles sold. The figure for US recorded by far the most significant growth over period in the question.

Home / Writing Feedback / The pattern of hybrid cars sale (2006-2008) was dominated by USA, while Japan controlled year 2009.