Paying taxes between private school and state education system

queanh0101 1 / -  

taxes and tuition fees

Over the past decade, paying the taxes has become the forced for each citizen to develop society including parents of children who attend private schools or state education system. Although this may bring the unnecessary argument, paying taxes is the responsibility for individuals.

On the one hand, paying taxes is unequal for parents who send their children to the private schools. In fact, the parents of children attend the public schools just pay the little tuition in comparison with that parents having children study in the private school. Such studying in independent schools, the tuition is usually sky-high while students in these school are not received any fund of the government. Besides, in spite of supporting the state education system, students in the public schools or universities are not forced to return to work for these after graduating. It would be to understand if these families should not be required to pay taxes when students of two education systems have same career opportunities, working conditions, etc.

On the other hand, there are certain issues people need to consider. Firstly, calculating the correct amount taxes is difficult for government. With the complex process, determining exactly people' income as well as the tuition they invest in their children would violate personal rights. Also, people pay taxes not only for the education system but also public services such as calling the police or fire brigade and each citizen has responsibilities for common ground. In addition, if the wealthy families were given a tax discount for sending their children to the private schools, the poorer has to pay higher taxes than the rich.

In conclusion, paying taxes is responsibility for individuals to promote society development notwithstanding the parents who send their children to private schools or families have children study in public ones. Depending on financial condition, people could choose the appropriate education system for their children.
dynastylee0929 4 / 8  
On the one hand
and the third para, if you want to use firstly, please use finally, secondly...etc. instead of also.
Hammy 13 / 35  
@queanh0101
Maybe, you consider why there is any comment for your essay for a long time
I have followed this essay to receive comments with you since you posted it because it's a great essay in my view
And i admire you so much due to your using words
hope that you will achieve high score in ielst test

Home / Writing Feedback / Paying taxes between private school and state education system