Pediatric care centers or relatives? Different views and opinions for this.

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Question:

Some parents think that childcare centers provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better cares for their kids. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Answer:

It is generally believed that there are many childcare centers giving best service for keeping children. Some parents say it is the advisable place to care their toddler, whereas other working parents argue that relatives will keep their kids more carefully. Even thought pediatric care centers offer the welcoming atmosphere for children, I am more likely to support that children will be safe and comfortable as long as they stay with people who are closely related to them.

Some parents regard that pediatric care centers are the greatest circumstance to take care toddler while they are working. Furthermore this place will facilitate toddler to learn and play together with others children the same age with them which is handled by professional nurse or caretaker and this clinic also gives free consultant about toddler growth once a week. A recent study carried out by university of Indonesia said about 27% toddler being sociable with other kids, 60% toddler more independently, 13% toddler were shy to communicate with other kids than before. Although childcare centers can control children growth today, I believe this place costs expensive fee.

Turning on this essay other workers parents believe with relatives to keep their toddler as long as working time. The reason for this is not only less cost for expense but also children growing up in close circumstance with fully love. For instance, a recent study by UNICEF organization, found children who stayed with relatives about 65% kids more confident to communicate with other children or people outside circumstance and 35% creative to do homework. I firmly agree with those who keep their children by people are closely related to them as it is more safety and guaranteed to observe children growth

All in all, although some working parents said pediatric care centers are the most adorable places for taking care children, others prepare to keep their toddler to their family member. I definitely agree with this since children will be safety and comfortable with relatives
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai ms eve
here is my suggestions for you
hope it helps

... children growing up in close circumstancerelationship with fullyfull of love.

... by UNICEF organization,do not use comma found children who stayed with relatives about 65% kidschildren(kids is informal word) more confident to ...

... working parents said pediatric (I can find this word in cambridge dictionary ) care centers

I definitely agree with this essay since children will be ...

thanks
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
HI Miss Eve
here some suggestions to improve your writing

with others children the same age

... nurse or caretaker and (it is better if you stop here and write besides)
is handled by professional nurse or caretaker. Besides, pediatric clinic also gives free consultantconsultation about toddler ... (consultant is someone who gives the consultation)

about 65% kids are more confident to (...) and 35% ofchildren are creative to do homework

children will be safety and (safety is the state of not being dangerous)

Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / Pediatric care centers or relatives? Different views and opinions for this.