People are able to communicate easier than in the past decade since internet has been developed

Luthfia Dewi 7 / 12 4  
IELTS Task 2

The internet allows us to stay connected with each other no matter where we are. On the other hand, it also isolates us and encourages people not to socialize.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with these statements?

Some people realize that they significantly. It is noticeably seen that there is a dilemma on internet usage. Instead of it helps to keep contact to another, it makes several people are isolated from environment. From these statements, I personally agree and I will describe the reasons in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, it might be true that internet is able to make time efficiently since internet relate a person to unlimited person wherever they are instead of long distance. As usual, they face the screen for several hours as they interact to unlimited people, making them less contact eyes to surrounding people, even say "hello". It is caused by they should check internet regularly, say every two minutes. For instance, as people know that several social medias developed fast and it provides feature such as photos or video in order to inform their news life.

Furthermore, internet is able to make communication easier, however nowadays internet has entertainment programs, such as game online and business online, making people stay online over hours that needed. Most games online consist of several level which give addict effect for gamers while business online should be stay to service their customer. Besides, online games encourage people to duel with the others. Consequently, they more concern on their activities on internet. In public internet business as an example, which open 24 hours and most their consumer are gamers.

To sum up, actually internet is a useful for human life, particularly for make the relatives connection to close. However, it is possible to keep someone isolate from environment since seldom to greet and meet the others. Therefore, some people should be wise to utilize internet.
Ssakshijain 28 / 146 87  
How about something like this as the conclusion? : Though internet has proved to be a boon for the society but one should also be aware of not getting themselves hooked up by the excessive use of the internet.
Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
Hi again Luthfia dewi, let me try give you some corrections.
1. if you use one sentence connector, that means you have to use two verb in a sentence.
2. if you use adverb, make sure you put it after or before verb.
3. you have to mention your position, either you agree or disagree in thesis statement.
4. give article 'the' for internet, the internet.

Some people realize that they significantly .

... it makes several people are isolated from (their) environment. From these statements, I personally agree and I will describe the reasons (the reasons why it happened) in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, it might be true that (the) internet is able to make time efficiently since internet relate (is relating) a person to unlimited person wherever they are instead of long distance.

Home / Writing Feedback / People are able to communicate easier than in the past decade since internet has been developed