Should people accept the bad situations or try to improve it?

Johnlee94 2 / 3 1  
Please have your comments on the answer below in terms of Lexical Resources and Grammar Accuracy.
Many thanks.

Topic:
Some people believe that it is best to accept a bad situation , such as an unsatisfactory job or shortage of money. Others argue that it is better to try and improve such situations.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

The answer:
It is not only in our contemporary society, life has been most of the time believed to be challenging. Some difficulties in life such as being broke or unhappy jobs are sometimes accepted by people; nonetheless, there are also people always seeking for solutions and improvements. For me, I side with the latter idea.

There are some justifications explaining for reasons why people opt to do nothing with their bad situations. One of them is due to their pessimism. Those who always think of the possibilities of failures and barriers would never make a move forwards. In this case, they find no reasons to make efforts to improve their circumstances and forfeit their benefits. Besides that, there are also people have a desire for a change but do not have a problem-solving skills. Consequently, having no clues to do people feel less encouraged or feasible to strive for an improvement. As a result, this type of people choose for doing nothing for their bad events.

On contrast, the reverse way of coping with the situations mentioned above is to strive for an improvement, With a different perspective about life, people take distinctive responses to what they encounter during their life. Firstly, some people would see their difficulties as valuable lessons they should learn by solving it and making a move. The rewarding would not only a skill or a lesson, but it would be also a step on a higher living standards (in case of financial shortage). Secondly, when people work toil and moil for a better life in general, these people could be considered to be stronger and more resilient towards any difficulties in their life.

In conclusion, on the one hand there are reasons that some people choose to stay the same with their unpleasant situations; on the other hand I believe people should take it as a chance for learning and move forwards.
It is not only in our contemporary society, life has been most of the time believed to be challenging

What? You need to either better explain your meaning or just opt not to try to present information not in the original prompt. Your sentence structure is incorrect and does not present coherent or logical information. your sentences suffer in terms of presentation development. you need to perform more sentence development exercises.

Represent the point of view and speaker within the topic sentence of each paragraph.That way the opinion and speaker is clear to the reader. You did well enough in representing the public speaking points. What is missing is the required 3rd paragraph that explains your expanded point of view. Adding that as an afterthought in the conclusion will not work and will cause deductions in your score due to improper discussion formatting.

* Limited review provided due to specific review instructions. Contact us privately.
OP Johnlee94 2 / 3 1  
@Holt thank you so much for your comment.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should people accept the bad situations or try to improve it?