People who do not accept criticism from others cannot be successful at working

tinker7 1 / -  
People who do not accept criticism from others cannot be successful at working in a group.

When people think that accepting criticism from others, they envision their criticism is always not correct. In my opinion, however, I agree that people who understand criticism from others can succeed at their major for two reasons. First is that we limit a lot of experiences. Second is that we sometimes make mistakes.

First of all, we limit experiences. We cannot experience everything which it happens in the globe because the life is restricted by time and space. In this sense, I am of the idea that we can succeed by accepting criticism because we limit experiences. There is a great example supporting this idea. I was poor at using computers. However, my boss enabled me to make a number of documents. At that time, senior who work together in the company gave me a hand. She advised me of learning about the computer detailed. She tried to teach me using it. Thanks to her help, I could improve my computer skills.

Not only that, we may make mistakes. Although these are criticized to others, successful people are often able to absorb the negative comments in a positive way. According to a study recently released by Korea National Research Center, two thirds of people who is succeeded in their major mentioned that they always got the feed-back to others. Above the study, when they are faced with difficult problems, they often ask people who are related peculiar major how they deal with it. They also obtain a great deal of advice. By this way, they can solve their problem easily.

To sum up, most members of society believe that it is not beneficial to accept criticism from other people. However, I strongly would like to say that those who accept criticism from others can have success. The reason why I think like this is because not only we limit experiences, but we also would make mistakes.

-316
mussy 5 / 17 1  
Nice work there. Try to develop your paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / People who do not accept criticism from others cannot be successful at working