Some people argue that construction and development of libraries are wasting money

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Some people think it is a waste of money to establish libraries since the public can use the Internet at home to obtain information, do you agree or disagree?

As the impact of advance technology, some people argue that construction and development of libraries are wasting money since they can get the information by using internet. I totally disagree with the notion because I still believe that library is important for science growth. This essay will first discuss about how quality of information in library make it is so important, and then talk about why using internet for looking information should be reduce.

The best way to get high quality information is going to the library. It is proven by a data from Research Publication Department in Cambridge University, revealed about eight in ten researcher chose to publish their study in a book than in digital journal. They thought that when an article posted on internet, it became public own and they could change the content by their self, it so dangerous for science development.

Fake data in internet is so easy to find since people freely to write what they want without control by experts. A study about digital information had been done by Education and Technology Department, Nanyang Technology University, found that almost a half of information on the Internet was written by unknown people or an expert one. Many of writer said that they even sometimes added additional fake information for making their reader interest to read the article. The only one that they thought was the reader rate of their writing. They did not care about the quality of the content.

To sum up, I strongly believe that library still becomes the place to get information since we cannot fully believe all of information on the internet due to the fake.
siurae 3 / 5 3  
Hi,

advance technology > advanced technology

This essay will first discuss about how quality of information in library make it is so important, and ...
#IELTS essay is not a report, you do not need to talk about the sequences of the content in your introduction. Just state your views and solutions (if any).

They thought that ...
They worried that changes, for example, the findings of an experiment, can be made by some internet users if the public can gain access easily, which can cause public doubt on the creditability of the study.

was written by unknown people or an expert one.
.... by either anonymous or non-professional bodies

Many of writer ...
Manywriters ...

@@@@@

you should include more ideas to support your disagreement, as you only have one supportive ground, which is online information is not reliable.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people argue that construction and development of libraries are wasting money