IELTS TASK 2 some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than

ALEX NGUYEN 1 / 1  
CORRECT MY MISTAKES. THANKING YOU VERY MUCH GUYS !

Topic : Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In recent years, people have had different views about whether or not they should get jobs with high salaries. Although there are some advantages of such jobs, I personally believe that people should take jobs giving them more job satisfaction.

There are some arguments for finding jobs with decent salaries. First of all, the living cost nowadays is very expensive. This requires people to get jobs offering high salaries which enables them to pay mortages, bills and buy food. Secondly, if people earn a lot of money, they can purchase whatever they want. For instance, they will take expensive holidays, eat in five-star restaurants, or drive luxury cars like Bugatti Veyron or pagani zonda. Finally, those people can ensure that their children will receive high quality education and medical care which help them prepare better for their future life.

However, I also will argue that people should have enjoyable jobs. The main reason is that if they get jobs suiting to their character and ambitions, they will work hard and express their creativity at work. Therefore, they can have the opportunity to get promoted or increase their salaries. Another reason is that when people take jobs with high salaries, they have to spend eight and more hours each day doing such jobs. They are forced to reduce their time spent on communicating with their family members, for example, around a dinner table. This may ruin their family relationship. Also, long work hours can lead to many mental health problems such as stress or depression. At the same time, peple are likely to use alcohol and tobacco more to focus on working, these undesirable habits may result in lung cancer and other heart diseases.

In conclusion, despite the advantages of taking jobs with decent salaries, it seems to me that we should get jobs giving us more job sastifaction.
yousratalaat 2 / 3  
I guess you need to write more in details.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
p Pagani z Zonda
OP ALEX NGUYEN 1 / 1  
thanking you for correcting my essay
you can show me where i need to write more in details

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than