Some people argue job satisfaction is more important than job security.

moe0 1 / -  
Some people argue job satisfaction is more important than job security. Others believe a permanent Job is more important.

Discuss both there are views and give your own opinion

Some people contend with Job fulfillment is more significant than stable Job. However, other people have different views who think a permanent Job is more important. Personally, I tend towards the viewpoint that is people should attempt to find an occupation satisfaction instead of a stable Job.

On the one hand, there are clear if people feel job satisfaction, they will have passion and effort to finish working as soon as possible so might be high productivity and rich work performance. as the result, they earn a high salary and learn various skills and experience in professional work environment. For example, one of my best friend who has high quality about knowledge but he is willing to wait for long time and attempt looking for an occupation satisfaction. In his opinion, a Job satisfaction bring much genuine mentality what he had life

On the other hand, a stable job is that might not compete and envious with someone in job environment. Due to the fact that, everyone goes to work then go home and that is habit and repeat every day where is peaceful environment work. As a matter of fact , my coo-workers who are boring with their Job but they still work until finish retiring

In conclusion, it seems to me that good a job satisfaction is interesting and necessary so that people can effort and success in their Job
There are 2 reasons why this essay cannot get a passing score :

1. Lack of word count. The minimum scorable essay is 250 words. You only completed the task at 232 words. You may write 250-300 words.
2. Lack of proper discussion based on the required presentation format.

The presentation format is:
Par. 1 - Paraphrase + personal opinion
Par. 2 - 1st public opinion explanation + Example
Par. 3 - 2nd public opinion + Example
Par. 4 - Personal opinion + Example
Par. 5 - Summary of discussion

Your current presentation focuses solely on your personal opinion of the 2 points of view, creating a solely personal - presentation rather than the required comparative analysis + Personal opinion essay. You have to discuss from a public perspective first because of the key phrases " some people " and " Others believe " before the phrase " give your own opinion ". Hence the 3 discussion paragraph requirement.
Paul16 5 / 7  
You should look over your essay because there are some basic mistakes like:

"I tend towards the viewpoint that is people" should remove "is"

"There are clear", it should be it is clear

"feel job satisfaction", it should be either get job satisfaction or feel satisfied.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people argue job satisfaction is more important than job security.