People are assisted by sophisticated technology tools, such as body scanner and CCTV

delvis92 2 / 4  
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted in a loss of privacy. Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages?

In this modern era, many people have acknowledged that they are assisted with shopisticated technologies. It is consisted body scanner and CCTV which by far will make them safetier from threat even help to improve the business. They are willing to spend more money to set CCTV and can be placed according to their desire and requirement. If there is a CCTV at the location, criminals tend to change their mind to undertake a crime. Therefor, I do personally believe that body scanner and CCTV will increase our safety and security.

On the other hand, I ever read into newspaper that there was CCTV which was placed at the wrong spot such as in the hotel rooms, definitely it will make someone feels uncomfortable even loss privacy. However, we cannot directly blame CCTV as the cause.

Based on my experienced, my family had a business which was located in my hometown. This business looked like a store, and also many costly goods which were sold over there. By increasing our subscribers, it also provoked a concern by criminal to utilize this condition as way to steal the items in the store. So that, we experienced a large loss. After that, we obtained this incident as an unforgettable experience. Nevertheless, we found out the way to enhance security, by using an advanced technology as weel as CCTV. As the result, we had made an improvement progresively. In any case, It was followed by another store to imitate our way by installing this tool each visible spot.

The aferomentioned evidence shows that a shopisticated technology may be utilized to ease us. Although some citizents suppose that CCTV may disturb their privacy, the owners should place this tool at the fair spot.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
They are willing to spend more money toonset CCTV set and can be placed ...

Therefore, I do personally believe that

it will make someone feels uncomfortable

Based on my experienced

this tool to each visible spot.
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
... that they are assisted with shopisticatedsophisticated technologies.

It is consisted body scanner and CCTV ...
'consist' is an intransitive verb. cannot change into passive
... will make them safetiersafety from threat ...

ThereforTherefore, I do personally believe that body scanner ...

... I ever read intothe newspaper that there wasabout CCTV which was placed at (...) uncomfortable even losslost privacy.
1 paragraph consist of 3 sentence.

The aferomentioned evidence ...
in the last paragraph you may paraphrase you introductory paragraph and add your personal suggestions

Home / Writing Feedback / People are assisted by sophisticated technology tools, such as body scanner and CCTV