Some people assume that it is better for young generation to take an occupation before study

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.
Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.

As it is commonly understood, education is essential for children. Some people assume that it is better for young generation to take an occupation for a few years before entering higher education. I would agree that it leads more merits than demerits.

A negative side for children who are part-taking in job is that they have older age than their friend which triggered hardly to socialize in university's environment. This is because they have different perspective and point of view to decide or do something. For example, in Canada, particularly Ontario city, more than 17,000 adolescent have a range of the age between 22-24 years old while the age of group to enroll university about 18-20 aged. As a result, many students have a different way to think and it is difficult to socialize. However, I believe that this is not only delivering a detrimental effect on making relationship with colleague, but also bringing some positive side.

The positive side from having a job before studying in university is beneficial to control own self and to cope with problem easily after going to college because they has already observing how to adapt with the environment in workplace and identifying several characteristic of human. For instance, according to Harvard University, there is no case of violence and misbehavior action that student who ever taken part in job do. It is impressive that this development build characteristic of student in their college environment.

Furthermore, another positive side is young generation is easier to accept the process of learning in university. This is because they used to do under pressure deadline of assignment in workplace. United Kingdom apply new regulation for children who want to continue their study in university, they should do internship project. As a result, more than 1,300 adolescent who did the regulation tend to be dominant and superior in the class. Undoubtedly, the internship help student to accept the method and system education in university.

To sum up, it is evident that taking a job before entering the university leads more benefits than drawbacks. I would recommend that student should be encouraged to join internship before entering university
angga93 42 / 74 20  
... range of the age between 22-24 years old while the age of group to enroll university about 18-20 aged.
you have to mention not only the age difference, but also which group have job experience so that the idea will be more clearly to be understood

I believe that this iscase not only deliveringdelivers a detrimental effect

but also bringing some positive sides .

is beneficial the opportunity to control

hey has
havealreadyobservingobserved the wayhow to adapt with the environment

Furthermore, another positive side is young generation is easier to accept the process of learning in university. double verb
Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hai Nisa,
You did well in your writing :)

As it is commonly understood, education is essential for children(why is it essential? you should write fully developed sentence) . ...

The positive side from having a job before studying in university(post-secondary school, just an options to reduce repetition) is beneficial to (...) problem easily after college going to collegewhen continuing study in because they has already observing how ...

For instance,(you do not need always to mention for instance/ example, just write it naturally) . according to Harvard University, there is no case of (...) taken part in job dodid .

To sum up, it is evident that taking a job before entering the university leads more benefits than drawbacks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people assume that it is better for young generation to take an occupation before study