TASK 1- PEOPLE ATE FIVE NO-MEAT PORTIONS PER DAY

nhulong2201 1 / -  

vegetarians proportions in the british society

The graph illustrates the proportion of the British consuming five vegetarian meals every day over the period of 7 years, starting from 2001.
Overall, what stands out from the graph is that women consumed healthy diets most as opposed to children. In addition, all subjects shared upward trends.

In details, in 2001, 22 percent of females ate five no-meat portions per day, which doubled the percentage of children (11 percent). Additionally, only 16.5 percent of males followed that lifestyle.

Over the course of 7 years, the figure for women reached its peaks at 34 percent in 2006 and then witnessed a slight drop by 4 percent in 2008. Moreover, data of men and children shared the similar pattern, which remained stable during the first three years. Subsequently, more and more male citizens and children in UK opted for wholesome diets. In particular, their proportions experienced remarkable rises to 27 percent and 23 percent respectively in 2008.

hhching126 2 / 4 3  
One humble suggestion from me:

This bar graphic doesn't indicate clearly each percentage of these three groups in different years.
Therefore, I'd recommend not to specify the proportion if they are not stated.

For example:

In details, in 2001, about 22 percent of females ... ( around 11 percent). Additionally, only approximately 16.5 percent ...

It would be better to add on some words, such as about, approximately, around and etc, because we can't be sure about the percentage on this graphic.

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1- PEOPLE ATE FIVE NO-MEAT PORTIONS PER DAY