IELTS: People attend collage or university especially for career preparation

upinipin 32 / 49 1  

Career Preparation Is Important

People attend college or university for many reasons however many people attend college or university without reason. University or collage is a place to get knowledge. The knowledge weather it comes from science, literature, and art. It is for self development each person whatever that reason. University or college is as a place to getting knowledge give many changes for student to develop their self. Although they attend college or university with reason or without reason. It will be proud of institution, if their graduated be useful for their country and for people.

Attend college or university without reason. Most of people think that for increased knowledge. This opinion is some view for people who really pure interested for study. This people don't consider about kinds of study. They only focus for one interested study from their school until they enter to college or university.

People attend college or university for reason. The reasons such as new experience, career preparation, and increased knowledge. Many type of reason. One reason is a good idea for almost people. This reason is a motivation commit for the future. University for Career preparation as a expected development career in the future. Different reason is not wrong because after they graduated from school they don't know what they must do. In their thought they just follow what almost their friends doing and what their parents want. This activity is something new and this is interesting to follow.

Many people attend to institution for many reasons especially for career preparation. People attend college for reason will increase their self development than people attend college without reason.
BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
People attend college or university for many reasonshowever many people attend college or university without reason.

University or college is as a place to getting knowledge give many changes for student to develop their self.

give attention also >> conjunction..punctuation..
more wrong, upinipin..
fikri 5 / 317 71  
The knowledge weather it comes from science, literature, and art

this sentence is confusing, please re-write this sentence to make it clear

People attend college or university for reason

where is the verb?

you wrote your essay well, but the most important you missed some verbs in your several sentences, be careful,,it may reduce your score which you can get higher
niesaysi 16 / 290 85  
People attend college or university for many reasons however many people attend college or university without reason.

I appreciate how you put emphasis here. However, the bold part only makes your point weak. Better rephrase it.

The knowledge weather it comes from science, literature, and art.

"Whether". Additionally, your sentence lacks with thought.

It is for self development each person whatever that reason.

The idea of this sentence seems rambling. I think this has a better flow :People have many reasons why they attend college, and one of them is for their self-development.

Attend college or university without reason.
We have different strategies to organize body paragraphs. Do not do this way. It's just for spoken language (reporting). Try to observe the works of other members here. I believe you can get a hint when it comes to that.
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  

Hi upinipin,
you should look again in structure book in lesson 29 about how pattern is used in a sentences connector.

I think better you write like this
People attend college or university for many reasons. However, many people attend college or university without reason.

This is not a good way to open your essay. This sentence sounds confusing and fails to attract the reader. You should begin with a hook that grabs the reader's attention and keeps him with you throughout your essay. If you don't get such bright idea at once, then the best thing to do is starting with the background of the issue by paraphrasing your prompt. Here's the approach dumi suggests for the intro.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
collage

college

weather

whether > misspelling

This opinion is some view for people who really pure interested for study.

bad sentence
try this ; some people who are interested in studying have the same opinion.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Many typeS

should be a plural noun

reason

this is a countable noun

some viewS

should be a plural noun
1. You should utilize the grammar and spell check features of Microsoft Word to correct as many spelling and grammar problems as possible before submitting your essays.

2. You will find this under the Tools menu of Microsoft Word. If something in your document is underlined in red or green, be sure to check the spelling and grammar suggestions prior to submission.

3. Also proofread your essay yourself to locate correctly spelled but misused words.

Well, you are going out of topic. Your prompt says-

People attend college or university for many different reasons. for example, new experience, career preparation, increased knowledge.
Why do you thing people attend college or university?

So, there is not point in talking about the people who attend college for no reason. You need to stay aligned with the prompt by talking about the reasons for people to attend school.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: People attend collage or university especially for career preparation