why people attend college and universities

golnaz_ghp 1 / -  
Nowadays in my country ,attending colleges or universities has become an important subject.Most of the highschool students compete with each other in a public enterance exam for entering universities.Now the question is why it is so important for students to have such academic educations.

In my opinion the most important reason is that increasing knowledge in one's field of interest is enjoyable.People are somehow curious about the scientific concepts that they are interested in. Actually students want to study and progress in the field that interests them and they count success in studying what they love to.Another reason may be the importance of finding job which is concerned as a big problem for youths nowadays. Student want to attend colleges and universities to become expert in their own fields and that's the way they can find job easier.

Another reason is the general belief that people count educated people more intellectual.As a matter of fact the social position of a person is mostly estimated by his educations. Most people prefer to study to approach higher levels of social positions.

As a conclusion there are social and individual reasons that students attend colleges and universities and that's why the majority of highschool students compete for entering universities
You write very well!! I like your straightforward style. Here is a sentence you can fix:
Students want to attend colleges and universities to become expert in their own fields, and that's the way they can find job easier.

also:
In my opinion the most important reason for attending college is that increasing knowledge in one's field of interest is enjoyable.----- if you add these words the sentence will make more sense and be clearer.
cathyliu 19 / 54  
Student want to attend colleges and universities to become experts in their own fields and that's the way they can find job easier.

Students who attend colleges or universities can become experts in some certain fields so that it will be much easier for them to find a job after they graduate.

Home / Writing Feedback / why people attend college and universities