People attend college or university for many different reasons

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, and increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university?

In these days, education is essential to support better living. Some people attend college or university for many purposes. This essay will examine some reasons why society takes higher education for several aims.

Many people believe that higher education can assist community to earn revenue for better living due to gain well-paid job. This is because university provides skills for students and enhances the quality of expertise. For example, many multinational companies in Saudi Arabia hire plenty of bachelor degree for taking good position. More than 17,000 bachelor degrees are appropriate to fill vacant position in order to become professional. As a result, bachelor degrees take a big responsible and position in any company. Undoubtedly, many graduates are more considered to be accepted in corporation to raise the income to meet with basic needs rather than another.

Furthermore, the dominant factor why people involve themselves to attend the university is competitiveness. The competitiveness is influenced by the high cost of living which encourages people to get the best education to sustain the way of life. For instance, according to UNFPA data, more than 34,500 unemployment people in South Africa are affected by lacking of education in which many people are only obtaining the access of education in high school. As a result, a large number of groups tend to not to be ready to face the rivalry among them. It is impressive that, the competitiveness leads a large influence of taking-part in college in order to maintain the sustainable of quality of life.

To sum up, it is evident that well-paid occupation and competitiveness are the main factors why societies tend to attend university in order to get better living and preserve the sustainable of quality of life. Government should construct and repair the facility and system education in higher institution so that all of dwellers can access an appropriate education to support existence.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hello Miss Nisa, I have read your writing and let me give you some suggestion. I hope it can help you. Thank you

Second Paragraph:

bachelor degrees takea big responsible and position in any company. => article must be followed by noun => a big responsibility and high position in any company.

many graduates aremore considered to be accepted in corporation to raise the income to meet with basic needs rather than another. => you have used "more", then you do not have to use "rather"

Third Paragraph:

you use competitiveness three times, i suggest you to use pronoun to replace it.
=> Furthermore, the dominant factor why people involve themselves to attend the university is competitiveness . The competitivenessIt is influenced by the high cost of living which encourages people to get the best education to sustain the way of life.

Home / Writing Feedback / People attend college or university for many different reasons