People want to be attractive so that everyone will have to look on their costumes and accessories

devabe2005 46 / 97  
IELTS TASK2 ESSAY
QUESTION:
Nowadays, many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development?

ANSWER:
Shopping is unavoidable to everyone in this modern world. There are various reason people visiting retail as their leisure activity than other activities. In this essay, I will explain reason for buying as hobby and its positive and negative improvements.

There are various reasons behind shopping as their free time activity. People want to be attractive so that everyone will have to look on their costumes and accessories. Moreover, they want to try different clothes, food, cosmetic products etc. The other reason is to search for missing piece of their wardrobe. Many buy gifts for deer ones on their birthday and anniversary. Most of the family on weekends visit restaurant to dine. Youngsters are passionate to change their mobiles to new upgraded features. It gives happiness and best pass time.

Some of positive progress of shopping is people aware about new products and prices in the market. It boosts their negotiation skills. Helps acquire profound knowledge about the each product. It improves communication skills with the strangers. It is best fitness activity moving one shop to another searching for specific product. On the other hand, people become negative growth of shopping are addiction results more expense and time. Psychological problem arises due to not satisfactory of the product.

In a nutshell, there is strong reason behind for people frequent shopping as their hobby. By analyzing both positive and negative advancement of shopping advantages outweigh the disadvantages of shopping. People are more enjoying their shopping in their spare time.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...
Dev...

:missing pieces ...: matching accessories

:It + sentances are repeating: change it into another form

:on the other hand... : some problem in this sentance...

Tessy
There are various reasonpeople visiting retail as their leisure activity than other activities.

.... "visiting retail" is not a proper phrase.
People have various reasons for choosing shopping as a favored leisure activity over other hobbies.

In this essay, I will explain reason forbuying as hobby and its positive and negative improvements.

...Dont use the word "buying" in place of "shopping" because shopping is an activity which has a broader meaning than buying or purchasing. Yes, shopping indeed is involved with purchasing/buying goods, but not always. How about window shopping? People do window shopping without buying anything but just looking at showcases of shops. Therefore shopping is an activity which people do for pleasure and it may not end up with buying, but just looking at goods. :D

Home / Writing Feedback / People want to be attractive so that everyone will have to look on their costumes and accessories