People should be aware of health risks - dramatic increase in fast food consuming

Haiha 1 / 1  
In recent few decades, it has witnessed a dramatic increase in consuming fast food. There remains some controversial views whether the existence of fast food brings negative or positive changes to human life. Yet, some laud its convenience and delicious taste, personally I believe that its disadvantages far outweigh the benefits for certain reason below.

In the first place, there is disputable fact that eating fast food for a long time is detrimental to the health. In fact, fast food contains extremely high fat , oil , meat which are main causes leading to heart diseases and high blood pressure. Taking an example, America where fast food is originally developed and mostly familiarized has a very high rate of obesity which basically come from using Hamburger, fried chips frequently.

Secondly, fast food have considerable bad effects on eating style. The fact that companies deliberately produce fast food with delicious taste so if people uses it regularly, for latter they can get addicted to eating it. Besides, abusing fast food in rushes, people may tend to be lazier to cook meals for themselves which is more beneficial than going restaurants.

By way of conclusion, I reaffirm that people should be aware of health risks of fast food. The best advice is that they had better consume normal food and balanced diet to keep health rather than eating fast food. However, in case of busy hours, sometimes eating eat fast food is a useful way to have enough energy to work effectively.
Misnariah Idrus 19 / 35 4  
To make the discussion run well and effectively, you should write the kind of this essay, whether IELTS task 2, TOEFL, or the other else... ^__^
OP Haiha 1 / 1  
thank you, i will correct immediately
What is the purpose of writing this essay? Is it for IELTS, TOEFL? Mention the purpose in the title itself so that others can provide you with more task relevant feedbacks. Also, include the essay prompt in the post for us to understand what it really requires from you and align our comments accordingly. Please follow these instruction in your next thread :)

You display excellent writing skills - good grammar, vocabulary , ideas , presentation - all that's excellent.

Home / Writing Feedback / People should be aware of health risks - dramatic increase in fast food consuming