Do people behave differently when they wear different clothes? YES

imaginative 3 / 5  
I fully agree with this idea, people behave differently when they wear different clothes. People wear clothes when they are in a social life in order to show their status. A king of the country, doctors or teachers and a sport player behave distinct way from each other.

First of all, When someone wear a costume of king, he start to behave differently. It take all the responsibility of the all country alone. And this liability restricts the king to behave like ordinary people. If the king start to behave like ordinary people, others who obey to him, make fun of him and it can cause the country to collapse. On the other hand if king show royalty, citizens show him very much respect.

Secondly, when someone wear costume of doctor or teacher, he starts to treat others in distinctive way. Teachers and doctors treat their students in mercy in order to fulfill their objection. When they take their costumes off, they start to behave like ordinary person. For example, a doctor or a teacher can be very different in social life, they can be very aggressive or unfaithful to their family. However, the costumes of theirs restrict their some points in social places.

Finally, when someone wear sport dress, he or she must start to behave in distinctively throughout their sport life. Because most of teenagers are imitating them in order to be like them. If some bad behavior can be seen from them, teenagers adjust the bad behavior to their life without questioning. So people who wear sport dress must aware of their behaviors.

To sum up, people always behave in distinctive way when they wear different clothes. All people in society wearing different clothes must behave differently in order to fulfill their aims. A king, teacher or doctor and sports player must behave differently in social life.
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
you have to post more helpful edits to other essays. saying good job and it must be written in 30 minutes is not helpful. Read some of the other essays on this forum; I edited your other essay and read my comments.
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
yes.. you must be helpful or otherwise suspension can be the ultimatum... :)

You begin the essay answering directly to the prompt. However, this task is going to test your writing skills and therefore you need to present a good essay. In the introduction for introduce your topic to the reader and then state your opinion. Don't let your essay sound like a direct answer to the prompt. It should flow like an essay.

First of all, Whenwhen someone wearsathe costume of a king, he will start to behave differently.

.... First you need to tell the reader why you think so and then support that reason with a specific example. This one sounds like an example.

It takes all the responsibility of the all country alone.

... it takes/ they take
Seems like you need to have a good idea about the essay structure.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do people behave differently when they wear different clothes? YES