Some people believe that capital punishment should not be used. Others, however, argue that it...

giakhang 1 / -  
The full title of the subject: You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
Some people believe that capital punishment should not be used. Others, however, argue that it should be allowed for the most serious crimes.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

You should write at least 250 words.

Although it is sometimes thought that punishing capitally ought to be banned, other people believe that violating one of the most severe rules should receive a strong penalty. In my opinion, I consider that capital punishment helps decrease the violations' percentage in our world.

On the one hand, penalizing someone compulsorily may affect one's mind. In other words, individuals can suffer from intense mental illnesses such as algophobia, depression, or even Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD). For example, when a criminal heard his or her puissant punishment from a judge, that culprit might imagine tortures, negative ambiance (prison), or dreadful times. Furthermore, by thinking about appalling circumstances he or she can face, this miscreant may use execute methods in order to avoid atrocious sensations.

On the other hand, it is often believed that concluding a forcible penalty on a person can make an illustration for other citizens about consequences when one contravenes one or manifold guidelines of a country. As people, we expect criminals ought to be punished accurately and be a warning for culprits that are still acting illegally. Without these disciplines, most of the violators will lack the ability to witness a real caution and are guaranteed to increase outlawed activities practically. Another reason for using extreme punishments on notorious wrongdoers is assisting that wrongdoer to improve themselves and overcome their atrocity or atrocities in order to elude from forceful retributions. This is an essential point to abate criminals to ameliorate the world.

In conclusion, while people may vary in their options, I think that culprits can reduce and develop excellent civilians if they can earn sufficient penalties, both amounts, and levels. Please mark a score for me from 1 to 9, thank you very much.

Scoring is done privately at this forum. We do not use automated scoring systems for your essays. These essays are reviewed by human beings based on proper scoring assessment guidelines. Please contact us privately for a detailed scoring of your essay.

should receive a strong penalty.

You are missing the word "instead" at the end of this sentence to show that you are offering an opposite punishment to capital punishment. The sentence is incorrectly structured although it does deliver a clear meaning to the reader. So there will be a slight GRA score deduction for this section based on the improper sentence structure.

I think that culprits

Okay, there are 2 problems with the reasoning presentations. The first, is the lack of clear public opinion presentation. The lack of 3rd person pronoun use in the first 2 paragraphs indicates that the writer is assessing the opinions from a personal aspect rather than considering the public discussion. This can be fixed by the usage of 3rd person references in the correct places within the sentences. The other problem, is that the personal opinion of the writer was placed in the concluding paragraph, where it will force a failure of the essay due to the lack of a concluding summary. The personal opinion should be presented in one of 2 ways in this type of discussion:

1. By offering a counter argument from a first person point of view within the public opinion discussion paragraphs;
2. By explaining the personal opinion in full detail within a stand alone 3rd reasoning paragraph.

The conclusion will never be the right place for a personal opinion presentation. It is called a summary conclusion paragraph for a reason. You canniot offer an extended reasoning discussion in this paragraph. It will cause an open ended essay and result in a failing TA score being applied to the presentation paragraph. It could very well force a failing score for the writer in an actual test settin.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that capital punishment should not be used. Others, however, argue that it...