Many people believe they cannot count on the same job perpetually

hsinya0316 1 / -  
TOPIC: "Nowadays, people are changing their jobs rapidly, and many think they can't depend on the same job for life. Discuss the reasons for the phenomenon and make some suggestions."

switching workplaces

In these days, many people believe they cannot count on the same job perpetually, and are rapidly changing their jobs. I think it is due to the fact that some think doing the same job for life lacks challenges, and others think they cannot adapt the working environment.

When it comes to the former, people who think keep doing the same job is lacking of challenges usually want to enhance their ability and accumulate experience through changing a variety of works, especially the young adults. For instance, some people change jobs in a few months or years till they think they are experienced enough.

As for the latter, people who cannot adapt their working environment change jobs rapidly as well. For example, "tour guide" is a very exhausting work, you have to sleep really late and wake up very early, in addition, walking for a long distance for touring is also tiring. Many people who work as tour guide, security guard, or porter change their carreers frequently in that it is too exhausting to do it for good.

In conclusion, I consider the perspective of accumulating the experience through changing jobs a good idea, however, you must ensure that spending those times is worth it. On the other hand, I mostly support people change jobs which make them worn-out, doing that kinds of jobs perpetually may be too exhausting for most people.The examples mentioned above are what I believe are the reasons why people change jobs rapidly nowadays.
Hsin-ya, your opening statement is really because it immediately represents your opinion of matters to be discussed in the body of paragraphs to follow. If you review the prompt requirement, your opinion is not required in the essay so it shouldn't be mentioned anywhere in it. However, a reference to the fact that you will be discussing several reasons for this occurence and how it can be prevented from happening in the future should be mentioned in the opening statement. Think of the introduction as a teaser. Don't give away the whole the story at the start. Use highlights to accentuate your discussions. The discussion paragraphs need further thought development as the presentations are to shallow in nature when it comes to indicating reasons as to why people switch jobs often. It doesn't present an alternative, as required that can prevent the situation from happening in the future. The concluding paragraph continues to present new ideas for discussion, along with an unwarranted personal opinion. That means it cannot be considered a concluding paragraph. A proper conclusion works only on summarizing a discussion for more accurate consideration of the discussion presented on the part of the writer and reader.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many people believe they cannot count on the same job perpetually