Most people believe educational stakeholders are the best teacher. Agree or disagree?

swr10 10 / 16 2  
Question

Parents are the best teacher. Agree or disagree?

Introduction

Most people believe educational stakeholders are the best teacher. However, for me, parents are indeed the best teacher for children. They give more influence for the children's education rather than the teacher in school.

****

Conclusion

To sum up, it of use that parents give a major influence on their children's future. Although, most people argue that teachers in school are the best. I strongly believe that parents are always the best teacher forever. Therefore, I recommend children must respect and affect to their parents.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
for me,

Write I think/ believe and so on, or swap with passive sentence: It is thought/ believed

for children. ADD LINKING WORD HERE They give

it of use

Grammatically incorrect form. What are you trying to say here?

Although, most

no comma in between.

Overall, it is a good try, but you need to consider some changes I've made. Let me give you a try;

Children are thoroughly influenced by parents (1). For some people, they argue that parents teach their children in the best way. For some other, parents are not always the best teachers (2). In my view, albeit they are never the best one in education, they take more responsible to care about their children, and therefore this affects children's later development and attitudes (3).

The advanced steps to create an opening paragraph are as follows:
1. Hook, a simple sentence with no more than ten phrases long to attract readers' attention
2. Background information, if you have a quite long prompt, then simply restate the ideas in the question with your own words. Otherwise, if you have the short one, creating a story related to the topic given is a must

3. Thesis statement, it is a claim that you have made about.

hope this helps :D
a heap of luck
Hi Swr10, below are my thoughts on your argumentative essay.

Introduction

- Most people believe that educational stakeholders are the best teacher. - what do you mean by "educational stakeholders"?, do you mean the teachers that work in educational institutions?

- teacher for their children.
- They give more influence for the children's

****
Conclusion

- To sum up, it of use that parents
- giveprovide a major
- teachers in school are the best people who influence the children .
- best teachersforever .
- and affect toobey their parents.

There you have it Swr10, I hope the above remarks are helpful, for future writing reference, mind the construction of your sentences as this will affect the overall impact of the essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Most people believe educational stakeholders are the best teacher. Agree or disagree?