Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Some people believe that learners should attend a college by their eagerness to a certain subject

Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

University is a place for students who want to continue their level degree. Popular believe that learner should attend a college by their eagerness to a certain subject while other thinks that it is acceptable for studying some subject which is suitable for a future career. Although the future perspective is important since it can make students easily taking part of the job, I strongly believe that it is splendid learning due to the fondness of personality.

Contrary to popular believe, choosing a collect based on an employment opportunity is helpful for graduates since they can more convenience to get a work. For instance, the medical students are quickly working in the hospital, in part of this because a great number of patients are inevitable need the medical workers. Same as for students who is graduated from a major of information technology, many get a chance to work in the largest company which needs technicians to control an operating system in computers of the office. Thus, many alumni of science and technology cannot get worried about the future occasion.

On the other hand, many people argue that students have to get rid of an anxiety of future and subjectivity of individual is challenged to select a major by following their own desire. This is because the more students interest the study, the more they can struggle on it. They enjoy the learning process and felt excited studying indeed. In addition, there is no a sense of closure that studying in other aspects such as social and art subjects is not effective and qualify to get a better life. Since many famous social workers and artists are able to compete in life. Therefore, people cannot deny that students can learn by their likely.

To sum up, although the science and technology are recommended to achieve the best opportunity in employment, I believe that keen on studying in a particular subject that people like is very essential. Where possible, students should know their enjoyment before picked up the subject in the university.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that learners should attend a college by their eagerness to a certain subject