Some people believe that only pupils of similar interests should be given admissions

vuducnam 3 / 3  
Nowadays,governments around the world are supporting comprehensive education,but some people want to buid schools where only pupils of similar interests should be given admissions.In my opinion there are two side to every matter,therefore a child's education must be carefully considered.

No one can deny the benefits of group pupils with similar interests.It makes them become a homogeneous mass which means they will equal in knowledge to a certain extent,therefore teachers and mentors will find it easy to plan the training and course ware for pupils.At the same time,competition in class will be sharper and their skills will be highly polished because pupils will not wasting time and energy into other objects.To illustrate : In some sport school,children just training in only one sport what they have talent,that makes them more profession and soon become an athletes.

However,if all children in a class alike,if they share the same thoughts and the same abilities,they will not learn to appreciate and respect people with other interests.They will also no know how to tolerate people with different point of view.Thus they will lack the ability to understand other people.Moreover the environment will be monotonous and boring so sometime pupils will feel depressed.Furthermore,unlike high-school and college students,children throughout elementary and middle school should be show the way of learning properly.

Inconclusive,not only will learning in a class of identical individuals not favor development but many pupils are still young and need a supportive learning environment for a proper mental and physically development.
amrosca 4 / 130  
Well, depending on how long the essay should be, I suggest you write a little more. I'd say you give your personal opinion on the matter or you could say what the ideal class/school would be like, because I feel like the essay is kinda cold at this point.

Here is that one sentence I didn't understand last time. I slightly adapted it to avoid word repetitions: Furthermore, unlike high-school and college students, children thoughout elementary and middle school should be shown the way of learning properly.

I expect a new version of your essay! ;D
Oh my god, i can't belive my grammar so bad,

Yes, the grammar is bad, but you communicate your meaning powerfully. Don't worry! If you are serious about improving, you really can do it. Start by typing the whole essay again in the post below. Use all those corrections from Ana.

If you want to get the proper grammar habits, say each sentence aloud when you type it. You have already become fluent in English; now you just need to find tune it.

Also, use a spellchecker! :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that only pupils of similar interests should be given admissions