Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career

AndrewCapaldi 1 / -  
Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, a lot of teenagers are wondering whether to get a job straight after school or continue their education. There is no denying that getting a job straight after school is advantageous, yet I have a strong belief that studying at a university or college is the better selection.

To begin with, I absolutely concur that people prefer getting a straight job without learning at either university or college because of some benefits they get. First and foremost, people will be quickly independent of their finances, which can help them make ends meet without their parents' support if they commence working at the age of 18. To elaborate, there are a variety of students who apply for jobs soon at their teenage age, so as to afford a living. Second, people who are genuinely passionate about working more than studying, are going to get opportunities for gaining experience and accumulating some exclusive skills which are essential and applied to their jobs. Besides, it can help them excel to get better promotions in their careers.

On the other hand, I strongly believe that it will be dominant for students' career path if they go on studying. Specifically, some managers from companies require qualifications in order to apply for better positions in professional jobs. One of the most preferred certificates besides a Master's Degree is an English degree, which can prove that candidates have already passed the language barriers so that they can easily engage in confabulation without stuttering or having some hazardous issues. Additionally, obtaining certificates is a huge prominence in the résumé. Employers would like to prioritize a person who has experience, a knowledge foundation, works diligently, and can enhance their level without wasting time on training.

To sum up, it is surely said that getting higher education neither in university nor in college is better than getting a straight job as soon as people have graduated from high school.
are wondering

There is no wonderment present in the original prompt. The original sources are the opinions of people. 2 different opinions. Nobody was wondering about anything. That is a prompt deviation that altered the original content. Your rephrasing will receive a failing score. Your prompt restatement is faulty and does not accurately represent the 2 public points. Your opinion basis is also incorrect since it does not consider the 2 public opinions provided. The preliminary score for this essay will be a failing one.

When it comes to the discussion paragraph, you also provide only your personal opinion of both topics. The expected response format requires you to present a personal opinion after you have explained the previous public perception. Otherwise, you will not have an opinion to oppose or support.

Sadly, the incorrect paraphrasing and improper response format are the reasons the essay will receive a failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career