Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school program

phammai2309 2 / 2  

serving the community without paying

It is claimed that a mandatory factor of high school curriculum is serving the community without paying. In my opinion,I completely advocate this idea.

It is undeniable that taking part in community services help students to prepare essential equipment before coming out of their comfort zones. Beginning with,unpaid community service can make students have deeper insight into realistic life. To be specific, students may get direct exposure to expedient situations which are rougher and tougher than their own safe zone, witnessing the poor living standards in the slums, for example. Therefore, the young will enrich their perception and have different viewpoints, which accelerates them to become mature and thought-provoking. In addition, those activities bring golden opportunities for students to harness their life skills. For instance, working for a community requires the juvenile to integrate into groups with a huge number of people and have face-to-face interactions, as a result, their interpersonal skills will be considerably improved.

Additionally, participating in community services without paying may entail the positive impact on the foundation of personality among the youngsters. To be specific, it is requisite that students surpass their own selfish demands to serve others without paying. It means that adolescents need to have the sense of dedication and become selfless. Moreover, the students can relax their mind and find happiness in working freely for community after arduous and stressful schooltime

In conclusion, unpaid community service is a necessary fraction in high school and has to be developed in virtue of its positive effects on the young.
I completely advocate this idea.

Why? What is the basis of this opinion? Complete your thesis statement by indicating your major discussion points for further development in the succeeding paragraphs. The indication of your supporting ideas lends to the higher TA score as it will help determine the clarity of your opinion based on your understanding of the topic.

It is undeniable

Some people will deny this. Do not make claims that can be countered by a separate argument. In fact, you do not need to claim the validity of any discussion in the presentation since nobody is asking for that. The topic for discussion does not require this statement and should not be included in the discussion. It is better not to make exaggerated claims that could affect the original discussion presentation's accuracy.

You could have done more with the concluding summary. Make sure to always summarize the full discussion based on topic, reasons, and repeat of your opinion, within 40 words or 2 sentences to help increase the accuracy of your English comprehension skills and your ability to restate a discussion based on short presentation formats. Your TA score will be thankful for it.
alicebui191 2 / 5  
In my opinion, the sentence can be rewritten "To begin with, unpaid community service enables students to ..."

Additionally, I think you should put some adverbs to make your essay more attractive.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school program