MANY PEOPLE DO BUSINESS AT HOME AND STUDY DUE TO COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.DISCUSS

niraj /  
hi, Please give feedback

These days many people do business and study at home due to computer technology .Discuss positive and negatives sides of it.

Nowadays, due to advanced technology in the computer field, many people start doing business on the computers through an internet . Many students start taking on line classes through an internet. There are many positives sides of doing business and study on these new technologies, but it shares some negative effects .

Firstly,the people can save their travelling expenses and free from the traffic congestions.

Secondly, On the computers through an internet people can find many buyers or customers.They can chat with them and send photographs by e.mail or by attachment, and get orders ,this technology helps to increase the business.

Thirdly, people can work any time or any where in whole day or night and can enjoy life freely by spending more time with their family and children .

Fourthly, people can save big amount of money by not purchasing any offices for business and to keep employees to maintain the offices.

The intelligent students have more benefits from studying on the internet through the computers .They score more marks and get more knowledge. it also helps them to complete their assignments faster by taking on line classes on the net and save their time and money .On internet students find more books from all over the world than in the school libraries.

There are some negatives sides of doing business and study on line on the computers. Firstly,there is no personal eye contact with customers in business, this sometimes not satisfies the customer and the photographs never shows the true quality of goods and this lead to losing the business and for students they have no personal eye contact with teachers so some solutions provided by teachers are ununderstable to students. Sometimes, teachers are not available on net and student have to make long distance calls ,and waste more money .

To conclude, this new computer technology shares many benefits but is has some negative effects .
Yep, this is an essay, all right. Much like the other essays you have posted here, the content is shallow and lacks supporting examples. This problem is compounded by grammatical errors that make the writing seem even simpler than it has to, though the grammar isn't quite as rough as it has been in some of your earlier writing, which shows some improvement. Still, you need to work on polishing your mastery of grammar a bit more.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Please see my comments on your other recent essays.

Home / Writing Feedback / MANY PEOPLE DO BUSINESS AT HOME AND STUDY DUE TO COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.DISCUSS