Nowadays people buy a lot of unnecessary manufactured products. Is it a positive or negative develop

TANJIN 7 / 6  
In our highly industrialized era, consumers have been intending to purchase numerous avoidable artificial products. Many of them consider that the development has a significance one, but I strongly disagree with the statement. This will discuss by analyzing both the over use of natural resources for avoidable goods and the imposing of cost of additional production on the whole civilization.

The exploitation of innate resources for avoidable production has been growing these days. It is because people, who maybe influence by attractive advertisement, have an intention to collect such types of products. If they buy only necessary one, so they able to reserve more resources for next generation .For example, if I buy some unnecessary things, I am not helping others of my fellow citizens to enjoy resources in the future. Thus, this makes it clear why such product should be avoidable by all.

In addition, more consuming produces more waste. This waste ends up in landfill sites, although people do not think about the consequences of dropping rubbish. Furthermore, consumer love to buy the newest fashions to follow the recent trend .This resulted in a boost in the expenditure which ultimately leads the social cost. For instance, a new mobile phone; buying new things because throwing away old but good things. Regrettably, this is something that lead more expenditure on individuals.

To conclude, unnecessary products manufacturing means the misuse of natural assets which lead a certain cost on the public, but some of them are not realizing this unsavory problem. From this it become quite evident that everyone should become concerned about the future of human beings and our planet. One should think twice before buying things we do not need.

Hello everyone,
pls check my writing n give me ur valuable suggestion . I m going to attend IELTS next month . so my correction is urgent.

Thanks dear friends for helping me in writing .
Lola12 10 / 9  
In our highly industrialized era, --- Nowadays, we live in highly industrialized era I think, the sentence sounds better writed like this
with the that statement

This essay will discuss by analyzing both the over use overuse

It is becauseof the people, who are ]maybe influence d by the attractive advertisement, ...
If they buy only necessary one, so they able to reserve more resources for next generation

Furthermore, consumer loves to buy the newest fashions to and follow the recent latest trends
buying new things because throwing away old but good things -- i understand, what do you mean, but you need to rewrite this sentence - it sounds too odd and hard for understanding

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays people buy a lot of unnecessary manufactured products. Is it a positive or negative develop