IELTS Task 2 - Many people buy products that they do not really need

adrian21 15 / 17 3  
Many people buy products that they do not really need and replace old products with new ones unnecessarily.
Why do people buy things they do not really need? Do you think this is a good thing?

A redundant habit of spending occurs people these days. Many individuals purchase goods and change their old item though it is still functioning. This happens because of several possible reasons and I oppose this behaviour last longer.

This unwise action occurs because of some reasons, particularly in cultural consumption which is the main reason. This is because people will never satisfy with all of their goods and they always want to spend their money in order to obtain newer items for several reasons such as to follow the trends. In China, for instance, the ownership period of a mobile phone for individual is short, around 1 or 2 years. They buy a new mobile phone because they think that the older one is already obsolete. As a result, the number of purchases in mobile phone in China is one of the highest in the world. Consequently, following the trend or feeling of never satisfied will lead to cultural consumption.

This inappropriate act have to be reduced. People should convert their expenditure to others which is truly needed and this makes money become worthy. For example, it is better for people to save their for future needs, as precaution because it may be unpredictable, instead of buying a new mobile phone which does not give much difference in life. Individuals will be more wise in using their money and reduce the number of waste. Therefore, buying unnecessary items is not a wise actions.

To conclude, it is clear that unnecessary purchases caused by a habit of consuming is very serious and I consider it as acts of impropriety. People have to realize that their habit must be changed and make their money to be more worthy.
La Baso 15 / 22  
Dear writer.
his happens because of several
occurs because of some
This is because people will
as precaution because it may be unpredictable
mobile phone because they think that
========= you often used the word becaus in you writing. better if you find the similarities of it such due to.
make it varieties. It could be

This happens because ofdue to several possible reasons
This is becausedue to the fact that people will never satisfy with all.
keep writing :)
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
A redundant habit of spending occurs people these days. Many individuals purchase ...

My Alternative introduction :

Consumption is one of common behavior for global citizens. As such, many people purchase a lot of things although those are unnecessary. Although tt has been led by several reasons, I firmly believe it is an inappropriate culture due to wasting our money.

This unwise action occurs because of some reasons, particularly in (in particular) due to cultural consumption(it is better to change your phrase by consumtive culture) which is the main reason.

This is my suggestion to introduce the main idea in the second paragraph:
It cannot be denied that consumtive culture in the modern era which is campaigned by the advertisiment has attracted people to spend a vast amount of money going shopping.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 - Many people buy products that they do not really need