TASK2 Nowadays, more and more people choose to be parents later. Several reasons and various effects

liviaaa 2 / 2  
TOPIC:

In some countries around the world men and women are having children late in life.

What are the reasons for this development? What are the effects on society and family life?

Nowadays, more and more people choose to be parents later. There could be several reasons for this case, and the development has various effects on both social and family life.

Two main factors may contribute to the phenomenon of parents opt for raising children subsequently around the world. The fear of financial and emotionally unstable after bringing up a child is worried by some couples. The birth of a child means not only to spend for material needs but also to invest time and energy in helping him grow up. Some are ambitious, living their lives with the aim of achieving and accomplish specific goals first before stepping up into the world of parenting. They have to finish their own targets, like getting job promotion with good salaries or buying a house fully paid, after that the children will take into consideration.

However, the delay in having children can attribute to several effects. Having a baby afterward will cause an increase in aging population in the future. For the prospective of the society, caused by the gap in the age structure of the workforce, the aging society filled with elderly people is more likely to suffer from labor shortage. For the children whose parents choose to have children late, they have to face the need to take care of the elderly members, which is widely known as financial and emotional needs and costs for them.

In conclusion, young adults who prefer to have children later in their life may lead to aging population in the future with drawbacks to both society and family, whereas help them with a better beginning for the birth of children at the same time.
The prompt restatement is extremely weak. The first sentence, which is the prompt restatement, does not carry a logical presentation. When is late? Later in life? At a later age? When they are older? Restating the prompt requires you to not only find equivalent words to use, you also need to make sure that the thought of the sentence is properly translated in your version. You failed to do that.

You do not answer the questions provided either. So you are not delivering a clear reasoning line / opinion statement to the examiner either. You will not get a score when you do not respond to the question. You gave an empty response since there are no established discussion topics for the reasoning presentations.

The topic statement of the first reasoning paragraph is highly confusing. An ENL will read that and say "Nothing makes sense in that sentence". You need to clearly state what the topic is about. In this case, you stopped short of actually mentioning the focal point in the discussion paragraph.

The main problem you have with your presentation is your thought process. You seem incapable of clearly transfering your thoughts from your mind to the screen. There is a disconnection between your thinking in Chinese and your typing in English. You need to have a tutor present when writing your essay. That way, you can be supervised with regards to your sentence formation and your ability to create coherent sentences. Right now, you tend to lose points in the C+C and GRA sections. Low scores in these areas will cause you to fail the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK2 Nowadays, more and more people choose to be parents later. Several reasons and various effects