More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress.

megiacodon 5 / 15  
More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress. What do you think are the causes of this? Can you suggest some possible solutions?

Stress is pervasive in our modern society. Such physical and mental problems are inexorable results of temporary work patterns which have formed stressful lifestyle of modern generation.

Resolution can be made by the corporation of individual awareness and management in changing work patterns.

Employees are always put under pressure of efficiency and productivity. Even the ability to work under high pressure becomes a criterion employers require for a job. Modern work environment is highly competitive and it calls for relentless effort of every individual. To achieve goals, workers have to devote almost all of their time and capacity without rest. As a result, they are to busy to care about their beloved, even about themselves and time for relaxing or for their own interest sounds luxurious. High-demanding jobs like chief executive, directors, managers are typical of stressful jobs.

On the other hand, work is not totally responsible for such prevalent stress. Appropriate work schedule can help employees to finish work without sacrifice precious time for their private lives. Time management skill is the top important prerequisite for that reason. Human resource management plays essential role in coping with stress. Short break is proved to be effective tactic to improve productivity and work efficiency. Companies should encourage their employees by vacations, rewards and the managers' role in forming amiable work environment is not less significant.
bbish520 8 / 30  
You shouldn't answer the question as such in the introduction. You should incorporate your answer in the paragraphs instead of stating the answer as such.

Hoped I help!
Check out mine when possible please :)
...results of temporary work patterns which have formed stressful lifestyles for people of the modern generation.
Resolutions can be made by (the corporation of individual awareness and management??? What does this mean?) in changing work patterns.

Employees are always put under pressure of to achieve high standards of efficiency and productivity.

Modern work environments are h ighly competitive, and they call for relentless effort of by every individual.

The use of an appropriate work schedule can...

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / More and more people claim that modern work patterns are a source of stress.