Some people claim that the power of verbal communication exceeds the written messages

BinhTang 1 / -  

spoken communication is more powerful than written communication.

To what extent do you agree/disagree?

Some people are in favor of the power of verbal communication more than writing in one. However, I believed that both have their own benefit.

In some cases, oral speech transfers information and opinion more effectively. The weight of speech is not only influenced by contain the information but also the attitude, emotion and enthusiasm of the speaker. Moreover, face-to-face communication can deliver inspirational speeches by using their own features and the power to change mindsets. For instance, Abraham Lincoln and Michelle Obama whose power can alternate people's moods and soothe their pain.

On the other hand, writing is batter than verbal communication. In case of invitation or important cases, written communication is more formal than the verbal one. For working circumstances, the need to keep the information, the contract that is legally binding. Moreover, in special cases when you can pour out, a card or letters and help you. At Christmas, birthdays a card or letters with a handwritten usually means much more than to give wish on the tip of one's tongue.

In conclusion, verbal communication and written one are equally necessary for people. both have their own function, but which situation when one of them is more important than the other.
Unfortunately, this essay does not meet the minimum word count of 250 words. It is severely lacking at 204 words. The percentage deduction will still be considerable enough to prevent your presentation from achieving a passing score. That, is even before the other errors in your presentation are considered and deducted from the overall score. There are several noticeable errors existing in this essay relating to spelling, grammar, clarity, and vocabulary usage. All of which I cannot even bother to review due to the under word count presentation of your essay.

Let me add though, that since this essay is an extent essay, you need to discuss it as such. You obviously did not understand the discussion requirement since you used a comparative essay, that does not relate to the original discussion instructions, for your presentation. So, right off the bat, your essay would have never passed the test. Not even if it met the word count because you did not use the proper discussion format.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people claim that the power of verbal communication exceeds the written messages