Some people claim that technology advancement is a sign of human progress

Abassdarsa 1 / -  
to some philosopher technology advancement is a sign of human progress to others it merely signifies the decline of human moral spiritual and traditional values where do u stand ?
Anosha29 2 / 3  
First you have to imply the advantages of technology in our life, not only in our daily life but also globally. You can search the net for it, or read some books about technological advancement then you processed by however and begin the disadvantages. Technology can easy our life but also drain it spiritually. For instance kids these days are not taken outside to play and instead they sit home and plays video game all day. As they're not attending or receiving any physical activities, they might be target of obesity. This is just one example you could arrange it better than I did and expand it, In conclusion what you really feel write about that, whether you stand for it or against it. However you have to proceed and give an explanation for you decision.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Where is your writing?

Google is the best friend. Everything you can find there.
If you think that you need some feedback, you post your writing as a rough draft here. Or, if you don't want to post it, use this site, EssayForum, to look at other peoples' essays for ideas. Good luck :D

What is this all about? Is this the essay topic? For what purpose you are writing this essay? (IELTS? TOEFL?) You need to tell us what sort of help you expect form us, otherwise we would not be able to help you. In whatever case, you need to write your own essay and post it here for us to provide our feedbacks for further improvement. Here's the approach I suggest for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people claim that technology advancement is a sign of human progress